jeepwm69

Air compressor project (wheelbarrow)

15 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

any updates on this compressor project ? 

Haven't messed with it lately. 

I normally only get to work loudly on weekends, and last weekend was the wife's birthday, so haven't been able to get the grinder out to cut off the cage.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

I normally only get to work loudly on weekends, and last weekend was the wife's birthday, so haven't been able to get the grinder out to cut off the cage.

slacker !!!..lol.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Last week was my birthday . tell the wife happy birthday from another Leo , good people them Leos !!! 

7am is grinder time by my house , wife don't get up till 8 on the weekends  , she has never complained , not that it would do her any good to ... , LOL 

My boy at the flea market has a 80 or 100 gallon Ingersoll Ryan vertical tank with no pump or engine , said I can have it for $20 , pretty clean , I was thinking of setting up an electric compressor , got a gas powered one now 

18 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

My boy at the flea market has a 80 or 100 gallon Ingersoll Ryan vertical tank with no pump or engine , said I can have it for $20 , pretty clean , I was thinking of setting up an electric compressor , got a gas powered one now 

Electric are sure nice to have around the house.

happy belated birthday to the wife .... :-) thanks for the update on the compressor ... i really wanted to see what would work, on getting that pulley off, but... I'd go with your choice too. 

Edited by _Wilson_™

Had to get the grinder out yesterday to get some parts off of a 300 parts bike.  While I had it out, I cut the cage off the little GX motor, so won't need to get that pulley off after all.

Will hopefully get some time to get it put back together this week.  I'm going to have to bush hog again before fall, and I'll have to have this compressor running to air up my tractor tire that has a slow leak.

• Like 1