400exdad

New from NY

Hey y’all. Found this site from the Honda ATVs forums website. I’ve had Honda’s off and on since the mid 80s. Currently we have a 99 and an 07 400ex. I get to spend a lot of my time teaching the boys how to maintain and repair these machines. 

Dave

mail.jpeg

• Like 3

Wonderful to have you find our site...lots of information and help here....

14 minutes ago, bcsman said:

Wonderful to have you find our site...lots of information and help here....

Thanks. I’m hoping I can add a bit of expertise here for others. Been working on the old ATCs and quads for many, many years. Just rebuilt the top end on the ‘07 in June. The ‘03 has never been opened. I also just realized that I said it was a ‘99 in my first post and have no idea why. Hmmm. 🤔

• Like 1

Welcome. Lots of great friendly people here always willing to help out!! 

welcome to our forums, ive seen you post a lot on old site, you seem to know what your talking about and doing !. lots of great members here.

Thanks shadetree. I started fixing things when I was 8 on my dad’s tractor trailers in the early 80s. I’ve had a little experience over the years. 

1 hour ago, 400exdad said:

Thanks shadetree. I started fixing things when I was 8 on my dad’s tractor trailers in the early 80s. I’ve had a little experience over the years. 

i've got 29 yrs under my belt working on honda atc's, atvs ( old schools ), a few motorcycles, small engines. its always great to have members here that can help others !.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 400exdad said:

Shadetree, whereabouts in NLR are you? I was stationed down there from ‘03-‘13. 

right smack in the middle of arkansas..lol. north little rock,ar. levy area.

Ahh, towards McCain and 176 area near Burns park. There use to be a little cycle shop right down off of 40 there.  Forget the name of it.  A bit overpriced, but decent enough. I lived up in Ward when I was there. 

10 hours ago, 400exdad said:

Ahh, towards McCain and 176 area near Burns park. There use to be a little cycle shop right down off of 40 there.  Forget the name of it.  A bit overpriced, but decent enough. I lived up in Ward when I was there. 

AL's cycle shop..lol. its called easy street now..they flat out suck at their work..lol. yep, i'm a stones toss away from burns park.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1