Robert8

Netting

Hello everyone, I’m looking for netting and I have   a Jardine brand nerf bars, any help to where I can find the netting is appreciated. Thank you.

We will need to know make and model of the quad. And pictures would help alot also. Welcome to the forums! Quick search they look like the same as dg and ac nerf bars. You can find universal nerf nets on ebay for cheap. Just gotta make sure they have the right amount of straps to fit your application.

• Like 1

Your more than welcome Robert8 , I am not a sport bike guy , it took about 2 minutes to search out Jardine , like Slammed said  ,  they are mostly  likely other sources that might have been cheaper , but with Jardine they should be a direct fit and no problems  

We could use some more sport atv guys , stick around and share some experiences with us --- I had a 250EX a while back , very clean atv , sold it , almost bought a 700 Raptor a while back , I would have gotten hurt on that as it was insane ---- if I run into a good deal on a clean Banshee or a TRX250R I would jump on it 

I tried googling but I guess I wasn’t patient enough, again I appreciate the help. Take care and stay safe.

• Like 1