LBZ

Wonderful to meet y’all!

Glad to see some familiar names around here. Just signed up and although I shortened my username a little the knowledge is still here. Sold my 06 Duramax and bought a new ‘19 L5P Duramax. Still adding Honda’s to the collection though. The current list is

2016 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe

2015 Trx420 4x4

2012 Trx90

2009 Trx420 4x4

2000 Trx300 4x4 Tan

1997 Trx300 4x4 Tan

1986 Big Red 

1985 ATC250SX

6E1BD26B-0409-47C7-A088-5D56ADBBFD5F.jpeg

C3CC306F-D62F-42DC-AF8D-5C23247436F4.jpeg

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

Hey! Glad you made it over!!!!! Love the collection!

I’d post a pic of the ranchers but they are both getting crankshafts replaced....lol

Just now, retro said:

Great to see ya again LBZ!

You too bud, thanks for the hard work you’ve put in to create this site. I much prefer the forum platform over book of faces....there are some real morons there.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum! You have a nice collection.I like the 86 Big Red 

8 hours ago, LBZ said:

You too bud, thanks for the hard work you’ve put in to create this site. I much prefer the forum platform over book of faces....there are some real morons there.

From spending time on facebook , I am going through de'moron'na'zation , it was contagious and I caught it , glad this site got up and running and saved me from damnation 

Do you think we can pull some of the quality non-morons over to the new  atvhonda forum , there are many knowledgeable people on facebook ----- I don't know about that  , we might moron'ize this site ,  LOL 

I see your really clean pair of Dessert Storms , the one in front has a stained  headlight on the inside of the glass , I have a few headlight laying around , do you want one as  a Pay It Forward for the 424 deal you put me on ---- did you see the guy on facebook that is selling led pod mounting plates for the 300 

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

From spending time on facebook , I am going through de'moron'na'zation , it was contagious and I caught it , glad this site got up and running and saved me from damnation 

Do you think we can pull some of the quality non-morons over to the new  atvhonda forum , there are many knowledgeable people on facebook ----- I don't know about that  , we might moron'ize this site ,  LOL 

I think you’d have a tough time. A lot of the non morons came from the HL forums back in the day, when the bottom fell out of that they moved to Facebook, or maybe they moved to Facebook first then the bottom fell out of it I’m not sure lol. Anyway, most are content where they are and have little interest in forums anymore. You could always post a link to the site in the group but you’d have to expect some amount of morons to trickle though also haha. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I see your really clean pair of Dessert Storms , the one in front has a stained  headlight on the inside of the glass , I have a few headlight laying around , do you want one as  a Pay It Forward for the 424 deal you put me on ---- did you see the guy on facebook that is selling led pod mounting plates for the 300 

That one is going to my buddy for a hunting bike. He’s planning on replacing the headlights with a set of the hays fab plates with the little led bars in them. Thanks for the offer though fish.