Wheeler

Front Bumper

@_Wilson_™ is this what u have been dreaming about? 

im getting old.. & was looking for a windshield for my beast. Stumbled across this... 

by the way $218 for the windshield without mirrors....

365E3E4E-F688-4A12-AA71-9FCEA6C28944.png

• Like 5

I’d love to make a bumper like this, however it won’t fit in my truck as I think k it will take the back window out.. so for now... I will save this pic & “dream” about it hahaha

• Haha 1

thank you! ... the front bumper is already covered ... :-) it's a  cmp ....  cambridge metal and plastic model .... sence this pic .. it's mounted ... and the under side of the fenders ... i blacked out....imo gives the bike a deeper defined look...  ... @retro sent me a PM ... a while back in the old forums that has a big list... I've just not had time to look over them all, and @Mac102004 posted about this one from brute force ..that brute looks good, and beefy!! 

pic one is mine ... second pic is the one i can't track down, 3rd is the brute ... 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

That would be Brute by DG I think in last pic. My pic and I can't hardly remember lol. I know the product line was Brute and I'm almost sure is was by DG.

Bumper in first pic with the snazzy windshield looks like a Kimpex. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2020 at 11:57 AM, jeepwm69 said:

Where you been Mac?  Glad to see you back.

I drop in once and awhile, lurk more than anything. As I suspected from the beginning, with the lack of tapatalk having to go out of my way to get here really limits how often I post. But we've been down that road, I understand the reasoning behind the forum not using it. On top of that it's just a busy time of year here on the farm. So I'm not spending much time in front of a PC.

• Like 3

On August 4, 2020 at 5:36 PM, Wheeler said:

@_Wilson_™ is this what u have been dreaming about? 

im getting old.. & was looking for a windshield for my beast. Stumbled across this... 

by the way $218 for the windshield without mirrors....

365E3E4E-F688-4A12-AA71-9FCEA6C28944.png

pardon the delayed reply .. i did some looking ... and came up empty handed ... you might speek to @Mac102004 , or @Goober thats super nice .. I'm not going to try and snatch this... buts listed for sell online ? if so contact the seller ... and see if he has a part number. ...hm $218 ... well... i don't know at that price ... I'd have to see better pics ... now... if you can install speakers ... and a few other goodies ... maybe ... but y'all know I'm crazy about hondaline parts .. lol

• Like 1

@_Wilson_™ you got me looking at this windshield again. I think I’m gonna pull the pin on that & mirrors... I know here in the fall it’s cold hunting!!

• Haha 1

@Wheeler i didn't mean too...  i just wanted you to see if you could get a part number ... I'm not suggesting .. anymore ideas to you ... but i did need the laughter .. THANK YOU! but .... if i WAS ... going to jump... yea, I'd go for the mirrors ... let me know if he has another one ... and don't tell anyone else ... lol. 

Just remember wilson, wheeler talks in Canadian dollars, would be still cheaper than that with the exchange

• Like 1

Hand warmers are good too wheeler,  Alberta wind does have a bite to it in the winter.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Wheeler said:

@_Wilson_™ you got me looking at this windshield again. I think I’m gonna pull the pin on that & mirrors... I know here in the fall it’s cold hunting!!

i got to thinking about this ... and i think @Goober has a bobcat fairing mounted on one his machines .. maybe he'll show up soon.. and toss up some pics, it sure caught my eye the 1st time i saw it. .. and would be super nice for winter riding... and hauling wood back in the cold ... i wander how they do at deflecting the rain at high speed... 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TBRider said:

Hand warmers are good too wheeler,  Alberta wind does have a bite to it in the winter.

Heat Demons went in when I built the quad! They are great!

• Like 2

Yeah that Bobcat fairing is nice!

I store this work rig in my warehouse and dropped a bundle from an upper shelf onto the quad—broke several windscreen screws too—the windscreen didn’t break but was yellowed from PO storing it outside with no cover.

even though this fairing is several years old i called National Cycle and they were very helpful in getting me a replacement windscreen and mounting screws!!! Think it was a little over $100 but i was very happy with renewing it!

• Like 3

That is a nice looking windshield and fairing.  And the mirrors would be a real asset.  I sometimes get a sore neck trying to look behind me. 

When I got my machine April 19 I did order a Honda approved one, without mirrors, but it wouldn't fit on at all, with some much already on the bars.

Thus I sent it back.

And have yet to find another.

And I have determined I don't need one, seeing as how I have turned out to be a mostly fair weather rider.

I still have a motorcycle to ride, with an electric adjustable windshield so I'm not on the atv that much. 

dc

• Like 3

Ram mounts makes a bar clamp motorcycle handlebar mirror setup 

i think it uses the small Tough Claw B-ball (1 inch). I have purchased the B and C (1.5 inch) ball mount for my Tough Claws and mounts from Ram, but they don’t carry Motorcycle mirrors.

amazonia carries mirror and kit but I haven’t found for sure what size ball they use.

update these kits say they use the B Ball (1-inch mount).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHVYK3J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_btf_t1_P9KyFbTMA52A8

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHVYK3J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_btf_t1_P9KyFbTMA52A8

Edited by Goober
  • Like 2

I’ll post pics when I get er all installed & decal up... said about 4 business days for shipping. Next week I’ll see them..

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 1

@Wheelerthat's the honda fairing you posted pics of ?  nice score! .... i didn't know if you were going to go for it, or not. 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

I love my windshield, works great in the winter and the rain, had mine off in the winter once for a bit, never again.....lol

• Like 1

Yup it’s the one in the pic. Cost $330 with mirrors shipped. 

read great reviews on them. 

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

they didnt happen to have a couple more did they ?? 

I just ordered off there website. I’m sure they do.. 

just check their site. Says in stock still..

Edited by Wheeler
  • Thanks 1

Thats the same mfg I have for mine vip flare, they are tough, rolled mine twice and it still looks good.

Edited by TBRider
  • Like 2