Misterclean

Destination Silverton

Me and the wife rode all day with Derf40 and his lovely wife today. They live in Grand Junction and met us this morning.......good people. Silverton is way crowded........in fact is seems like the whole state is crowded. Perhaps three times more people than usual maybe more. We rode 85 miles yesterday, over the divide twice. Here for another week.!

• Like 4

Nice, I live out here in Parker, CO.  Which trails did you hit up in Silverton?  What kind of ATVs do you have?

16 minutes ago, my5sons said:

Nice, I live out here in Parker, CO.  Which trails did you hit up in Silverton?  What kind of ATVs do you have?

you still have that new trx300fw i sold ya ?..lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shadetree said:

you still have that new trx300fw i sold ya ?..lol.

No, I sold it. 😞

On 8/5/2020 at 9:09 PM, my5sons said:

We ride all the trails. We both have Trx420 's, with wheel spacers and twist throttle conversions . Manuel shift solid axle. 3.25 lbs in tires make a plush ride. Yes we ride black bear. Just zig zag thru town to Imogene pass.

• Like 2

That's crazy! I was just there in May & it was a ghost town. I felt sorry for the people who lived & worked there. Here's a picture of what I saw from the staging area.

IMG_1971.JPG

• Like 1

10 hours ago, texas123 said:

That's crazy! I was just there in May & it was a ghost town. I felt sorry for the people who lived & worked there. Here's a picture of what I saw from the staging area.

IMG_1971.JPG

The RV park/cabins/day camping place we stay has doubled it's occupancy size since 2011 and it is 100% full. All the trail heads for riding and hiking are full. In fact the hiking trails have cars parked on the side of the road.