texas123

New guy from Houston

Just picked up a 1985 Honda ATC 200X. I remember them when I was a kid 35 years ago, so I figured now would be a good time to buy one. Anyway, I traded a nice handgun for it. It didn't run when I got it so I removed the carb, cleaned it and got it running. There is no power above 1/4 throttle and it blows white smoke. Let the adventure begin.

IMG_2192.JPG

IMG_2190.JPG

• Like 2

welcome to our home, glad ya made it over from other site !, your in great hands here !!.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shadetree said:

welcome to our home, glad ya made it over from other site !, your in great hands here !!.

Well, since I'm in great hands...What's next Allstate? And if it's possible, pretend you're talking to a 4 year old child and not a 46 year old man.

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2197.JPG

IMG_2194.JPG

IMG_2196.JPG

1 hour ago, texas123 said:

Well, since I'm in great hands...What's next Allstate? And if it's possible, pretend you're talking to a 4 year old child and not a 46 year old man.

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2197.JPG

IMG_2194.JPG

IMG_2196.JPG

haha..well...you made the right step by starting another thread in the other section, plz keep to that. i already started you on your journey in that post :-).

• Like 1

Welcome! 

Beautiful bike! I used to ride the heck out of one of those. Be careful!

oh400ex

Another transplant from the other side.  Welcome, and that is a fine looking machine there....