Max*602

2001 Honda 450es combination meter

Hello, I am trying to find a compatible combination meter for my 450 foreman es. I have found a couple for a 2002 foreman but I am wondering if the manual shift model will work for an es model.

Thanks in advance!

@AKATV

is the speedo guy here,  depending on your problem with your original it might be fixable.

• Like 2

Hi Max , welcome to the site , would be nice if you introduced yourself in the new member thread 

According to part numbers , here are the models that use the same meter , and I take it you have a 2002 TRX450ES ( FE ) :

This Honda 37200-HN0-771 METER ASSY., COMBINATION (MPH) fits the following models and components:

Honda ATV 2003 TRX450FE A - FOURTRAX FOREMAN ES Meter

Honda ATV 2004 TRX450FE A - FOURTRAX FOREMAN ES Meter

Honda ATV 2002 TRX450FE A - FOURTRAX FOREMAN ES Meter

Welcome Max, and think he stated in his title he has a 2001, but found a 2002 meter....

• Like 1

Hello, I will have to go visit the new member thread.

I do have a 2001, but found a 2002 meter. I read that the 2002-2004 will work except that the 4x4 light will always be, which I don't care about.

I did pm AKATV about this question as well. The original meter was completely destroyed in a rollover.

The reason I ask about the manual shift model is because everything looks the same, including the connector, so I wanted to know if everything would still work. It is also much cheaper.

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, bcsman said:

Welcome Max, and think he stated in his title he has a 2001, but found a 2002 meter....

I guess I should read the titles ----- 

Bummer , 2001 ES  shows only one year that uses the same part number meter , which  is no longer available 

This Honda 37200-HN0-A61 METER ASSY., COMBINATION (MPH) fits the following models and components:

Honda ATV 2001 TRX450ES A - FOURTRAX FOREMAN ES Speedometer

• Like 1

Surprised the 98-01 isnt the same meter, didnt know there was much change to the models....

I don't know why the 2001 stands alone on part numbers , different part numbers don't  always mean it wouldn't fit or work 

98-2000 uses the same part number 

This Honda 37200-HN0-A12 METER ASSY., COMBINATION (MPH) fits the following models and components:

Honda ATV 2000 TRX450ES A - FOURTRAX FOREMAN ES Speedometer

Honda ATV 1999 TRX450ES A - FOURTRAX FORMAN ES Speedometer

Honda ATV 1998 TRX450ES A - FOURTRAX FORMAN ES Speedometer

I do know you don't need a meter to run and ride on the foot shift model ------  don't know about the ES , I would think the worst thing would be , you won't be able to read the codes related to shift problems  on the ES/FE with out a meter