Dredd

300FW

Just wanted to show my father's 300FW. Bought brand new in 2002ish. Has spent its entire life outside, and has never left the property. Every mechanical part is original, other than a starter and maybe a battery or 2. With a good wash and paint touch up it would be in showroom condition. Still has the original back tires!

20200810_182247(0).jpg

20200810_163321.jpg

20200810_163309.jpg

20200810_163305.jpg

20200810_163303.jpg

20200810_163300.jpg

20200810_163255(0).jpg

• Like 2

Nice Dredd ----2000 was the last year for a 300 Fourtrax , 10th digit of the vin number or if it has a decal  either on the front frame tube or under the seat by the battery box , if the tag has TRX300FW and a letter , that letter is the year code , not all of them have the letters on those decals 

It very well could be a 2000, there was a tag with the date on it but I didnt pay attention. I keep telling him if he leaves it to me I'm going to part it out lol. 

• Like 1

yea, 2000 was the last year... the one in my avatar is my 2000 project 300 ......  althought ... I've never seen one here in the United States with those rack reflectors .... got any better pics of that dom sticker...  i do see 200 , but not the last digit .... don't part it out!!! lol! 

I'll have a look at the tag but I'm pretty sure it's a 2000. I thought it was a 2002 so the first 3 numbers check out. Lol.i gave him an atv cover a few years ago, so he could get it out of the rain. I never saw that cover again. 

Never. That bike has been sitting out in the sun/rain/snow for 20 years. It defies logic. Lol. 

i won't comment much..... but i can't let ether of mine sit out in the weather ... i can't imagine one out for 20 years ... especially a one owner.. 2000 300. sure looks like a good sound machine .. 

My bike has been inside for over 10 years. I think he does it to ! me off I'm not sure. Lol 

Edited by Dredd
  • Like 1

I'm sure glad I have enough indoor storage for my toys, really saves on keeping them in good shape, but yours does defy logic.....

• Like 1

I bought mine new in 2010, been inside every night since, and there is more rust on my chassis than on this one. But honestly, that 300 has NEVER seen more than 1 or 2 inches of water or mud. 

• Like 1