Koolaid

1990 honda fourtrax 300

Awesome job shade!!!! So the clutch discs weren't in correct & he didn't have the clutch arm lined up on the dot??? easy fix...

1 hour ago, Wheeler said:

Awesome job shade!!!! So the clutch discs weren't in correct & he didn't have the clutch arm lined up on the dot??? easy fix...

the arm was correct, but the lifter plate that holds the springs ( 4 ) to the friction disk was not correct, i had to take the springs out, install , stack them all back in the basket, put it all back together, and now the change clutch works like it should.

• Like 3

On 8/12/2020 at 7:01 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

. i recall hearing about that visit lol! that same person has emailed me asking about the new forums 😐 i too have gotten some odd text before ... so yea i agree... maybe your cell number, and email,  but, never your home address! 

I trusted fish. Then shade tree. He's got my number n we talk all the time. Sorry guys I haven't been on in a while. I got a lot of serious stuff I'm dealing with right now. I talked to shade about it cuz I trust him. But ill b on when I can , n yeah fish i understand. Im not one of those crazies. Lol 😆 

• Like 3

On 8/17/2020 at 3:37 PM, shadetree said:

right pic is off, please remember..he did this like 5-6 times ?, lol.

It was the angle of how I took the pic shade. I told you that when you got here and you saw that I had it correctly on the the Arrow/triangle and the dot. I had that lined up correctly but when i took the pic I was turning my phone left while standing kinda in front of the centrifugal clutch. Trying to match your picture. No biggie tho. Lol

Hope all is well koolaid. Take care of what's important. Good luck!

• Like 1

thanks for updating us koolaid, nice to know how things are going...

• Like 1

thanks for the update koolaid, glad i was able to meet ya !. not many from here has had the pleasure in getting my skills ?!..lol. we'll get your elec system figured out when you get time, like you explained to me, yeah..i understand, ever need to talk ?, you have my number !, as well as other great members here that are always willing to step up, and lend an ear...or hands ?..lol. like i first told you back then, you are talking to one of the best trx300 mechanics around these days that knows what he's doing !. i won't let ya down !. stay in touch bro !.

• Like 2

Glad you got it running , hang in there things will get better .... 

• Like 1