F250 guy

New purchase possible.

Praying I can get this 1995 Honda 300. Like new condition. The guys Uncle didn't ride much, one day was spray painted bring his truck and got paint on the wheeler and engine, the nephew that bought it was surprised it still had the plastic on the fenders from shipping. 2,500.00 I been looking hard for a green one to make a dedicated trail rider.

110.00 battery

550.00 tires and new wheels from pictures. But he claims those are the best tires ya can get. Looks like Kenda Bear Claws to me. Be interesting to try them. 

He doesn't have a place to ride it. If I can get it I'm gonna jump on it. 

BTW I forget what's the break in time and procedure on these. Think it was over several days take it easy or 600 miles, can't remember. 

Screenshot_20200814-104922.png

Screenshot_20200814-104930.png

Screenshot_20200814-105010.png

Screenshot_20200814-105021.png

Screenshot_20200814-105045.png

Screenshot_20200814-105058.png

Edited by F250 guy
  • Like 1

i looked over these pics .... noticed a few things... the rear end was painted black.... plus the.. the trunk rack  (nylon bushing were painted ) and the front wheels ... have some miles on um, .. as for the blacked out rims ... that doesn't raise too much of an eyebrow ... but what did catch my attention is this pic, it's not square like it should be .... the bars might be straight... but the front rack looks to be bent on thr left side ... check this bike out good @F250 guy if you can look in the gas tank, and check the air  filter. .... on that one ... you won't need a break in. unless it's been freshly rebuilt. 

image.jpg

• Thanks 1

Wilson , I am with you on the bent front rack ...

and I wonder why he didn't paint the inside of the rims or paint them silver as I don't like the black out look 

I see the mud flares are missing and hard to find for a 95 and expensive if you do find some used in decent condition 

That is not a $2,500 atv around here , I would say 1/2 of that at the most , $1,200 -$1,500 maybe if it runs good and  has brakes 

• Like 1

2,500 for a 2wd trx300 is crazy !..no way around these parts would that sell for that price !. 1,500-, 1,800 tops is it was all oem stock.

• Like 3

I don't know why.... the rims were blacked, on one side and not on the inside ... maybe he didn't think that far ahead ??? CNP :-)

a 1,000 would be my offer ... and that's before i see the inside of that tank, and air box ... but i guess it depends  on how much a man wants something... 

• Like 1

well....i guess i would have to be up (in there shoes) there to know .... but around here ... 1,000 .... from the way it looks in the pics 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i looked over these pics .... noticed a few things... the rear end was painted black.... plus the.. the trunk rack  (nylon bushing were painted ) and the front wheels ... have some miles on um, .. as for the blacked out rims ... that doesn't raise too much of an eyebrow ... but what did catch my attention is this pic, it's not square like it should be .... the bars might be straight... but the front rack looks to be bent on thr left side ... check this bike out good @F250 guy if you can look in the gas tank, and check the air  filter. .... on that one ... you won't need a break in. unless it's been freshly rebuilt. 

image.jpg

Thanks for the advice I'll look at those areas. 😁

• Like 1

your welcome! ... if your in no  hurry grab us more pics .. cause, I'm with the guys ... $2,500 is way too much! everytime i look i something eye catching ... but i'm OCD about detail haha! so you might not want to listen to me too much :-) 

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

your welcome! ... if your in no  hurry grab us more pics .. cause, I'm with the guys ... $2,500 is way too much! everytime i look i something eye catching ... but i'm OCD about detail haha! so you might not want to listen to me too much 🙂

I wouldn't care, my mom is borrowing an 06 Rav 4, POS here's just some pictures. Oh and no oil on the stick, lifetime transmission fluid is black. 3 tires are worn. Looks like it had an engine fire on the hood. My opinion junk that thing is.

So I may not get that 300 I may by the Tacoma for her. 

IMG_20200816_165902.jpg

IMG_20200816_165909.jpg

IMG_20200816_170021.jpg

IMG_20200816_170034.jpg

IMG_20200816_170134.jpg

• Thanks 1

it's not funny .... but i was talking a friend on the phone about helping another member  out... and i commented it just seams like everyone is  having bad luck lately .. INCLUDING ME ... think about it... shades bike... fishes deep freeze ..Bcs got flooded last night . and lets not forget the guy who just purchased that Polaris ... :| man...... i hope your luck changes soon! 

i would baby that car! 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

it's not funny .... but i was talking a friend on the phone about helping another member  out... and i commented it just seams like everyone is  having bad luck lately .. INCLUDING ME ... think about it... shades bike... fishes deep freeze ..Bcs got flooded last night . and lets not forget the guy who just purchased that Polaris ... 😐 man...... i hope your luck changes soon! 

i would baby that car! 

I said I wouldn't care meaning I wouldn't mind to listen to ya, sorry if that didn't translate to well from my end. Didn't mean to upset ya if I somehow did, was just saying my honest opinion on that Rav 4, and I hope you and everybody else's luck turns around. 

Edited by F250 guy

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

naw man.... no worries .. at all .. you didn't upset me one bit 🙂

Oh ok I just seen it's not funny an thought huh??

Oh I got another ATV I seen. 06 rancher foot shift. Tick in it, I noticed a maybe aftermarket exhaust. 2,500 but depending on my moms situation I'll look at it sometime.  Had a video but won't let me post. 

Screenshot_20200816-190331.png

Screenshot_20200816-190345.png

Screenshot_20200816-190356.png

Screenshot_20200816-190406.png

21 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

it's not funny .... but i was talking a friend on the phone about helping another member  out... and i commented it just seams like everyone is  having bad luck lately .. INCLUDING ME ... think about it... shades bike... fishes deep freeze ..Bcs got flooded last night . and lets not forget the guy who just purchased that Polaris ... 😐 man...... i hope your luck changes soon! 

i would baby that car! 

haha...shoot..if i did not have bad luck ?, i would not have any luck at all !...sooo..i just roll with it !.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i hear you shade .... lol! 

f250, as for the that rancher .... it looks square enough has a winch... but...front wheel look to leaning out... but it might be the picture ... but its sure tweaked on the front handle bar... and rack... ... and that yellow plastic.... ugh ... (thats a defenant strike! lol) ...for 2500 hundred ... ... for a used 06 rancher ?? ... I'd have to decline on it  @ that price ... with everything I've read.... i think I'd study more on that toyota truck, then go from there .... but I'd  Contact the owner for much more detail especially about the tweaked front right handle bar, and rack. 

• Thanks 1

i hear you shade .... lol! 

f250, as for the that rancher .... it looks square enough has a winch... but...front wheel look to leaning out... but it might be the picture ... but its sure tweaked on the front handle bar... and rack... ... and that yellow plastic.... ugh ... (thats a defenant strike! lol) ...for 2500 hundred ... ... for a used 06 rancher ?? ... I'd have to decline on it  @ that price ... with everything I've read.... i think I'd study more on that toyota truck, then go from there .... but I'd  Contact the owner for much more detail especially about the tweaked front right handle bar, and rack. 

If the guy ever answers back but realistically with this weird situation with the virus, I can't go to the DMV to get my license taken care of, by appointment last time I checked. Now they won't see anyone till next month I think if I heard right. But I'll post if a truck would follow me home. 

oh.... i gotcha  ...mine ran out back in april and was due to be renewed this year  .... got a letter from Tn.gov telling me ... i couldn't renew mine at the local testing center (CLOSED) till oct 30 (subject to change to a later date)  .. unless i chose to online... which i was warned about ... so i have to have this stupid paper ... with me at all times while driving ... being carded for cigs .. is a pain... now i have show that paper saying i still have a valid license ... i can just imagine what people who drink have to deal with ... lol. 

oh.... i gotcha  ...mine ran out back in april and was due to be renewed this year  .... got a letter from Tn.gov telling me ... i couldn't renew mine at the local testing center (CLOSED) till oct 30 (subject to change to a later date)  .. unless i chose to online... which i was warned about ... so i have to have this stupid paper ... with me at all times while driving ... being carded for cigs .. is a pain... now i have show that paper saying i still have a valid license ... i can just imagine what people who drink have to deal with ... lol. 

Yip. Looking at other options.