Fishfiles

College Sports

Interesting fact :  45 was  the most points Ohio State had allowed in a bowl game in program history . They set a  "  New Record " ----- 

I watched the game.  I thought OSU played well given who they were playing.  Alabama was clearly the superior team, and deeper in the depth chart.

• Like 1

We were done when Sermon went out. We needed every player to play an A+ game. We didnt get that. Fields played well. Defense wasnt in the game at all.

• Like 1

I think the coach is the difference with Alabama , 'Bama's  players are always good year in  and year out  , but , think it is Saban that brings out the best in them by putting them in the right situations ,  he is a chess master  when it comes to game planning , but hear he is very hard on his players , a real a hole -----   believe me , we /LSU was sorry to loose him 

On 1/12/2021 at 1:00 PM, Fishfiles said:

I think the coach is the difference with Alabama , 'Bama's  players are always good year in  and year out  , but , think it is Saban that brings out the best in them by putting them in the right situations ,  he is a chess master  when it comes to game planning , but hear he is very hard on his players , a real a hole -----   believe me , we /LSU was sorry to loose him 

I'm not sure if it's fact or not. but my son that's a sports statistician said " Every Nick Saban recruit at Alabama have won a National championship?  

• Like 1

LSU ranks #2 in most  wins against top ranked teams in the last 10 seasons ---Alabama #1 of course ---OSU one game back for 3rd 

Coach O is not seeing the love right now from fans 

They say ya'boy is a hard core woman'nizing hound and he lost the locker room !! 

I hate to hear that.   I like Coach O.  I remember thinking Ole Miss should have given him longer when he was their interim.

LSU is the perfect job for him.  Nobody outside of Louisiana can understand what he's saying!

19 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

I hate to hear that.   I like Coach O.  I remember thinking Ole Miss should have given him longer when he was their interim.

LSU is the perfect job for him.  Nobody outside of Louisiana can understand what he's saying!

I had high hopes for Coach O myself --------------    they calling for his head and say  he needs to be bought out his 20 million dollar contract and let go

I am willing to give him another chance 

LSU / Mississippi State , a win is a win , wasn't pretty , but the majority of the sports programs was picking Mississippi State to win 

Clemson Tigers , did you'll see that game , loved it ,  I didn't see every play as it was busy with people that wouldn't shut up over here yesterday , LOL 

• Like 1

I have to say that Texas and A&M both looked bad when Arkansas played them.  What remains to be seen is were they bad/overrated, or did the Arkansas defense make them look bad?

As an Arkansas fan, I long ago learned to be pessimistic about the Hogs.  As soon as you think "we're good" they lose to The Citadel

What a day for college football yesterday ----  Unranked Texas A+M beating Alabama was the cream of the crop , EH !!!! 

#3 Iowa beating #4 PennState was a good game 

Unranked Boise State beating #10 BYU was nice 

#17 Ole Miss beating #13 Arkansas was a good game 

• Like 1

Will Jon Gruden be the next head football coach at LSU?  ------- The drums are beating on the bayou , I don't care about what he said , I'll take him

image.png

Coach O , he went 15-0 , then followed up with 8-8 , Saturday's win made it 9-8 ------------ he did manage  to go 17-5 against teams that were in the top ten when they played them , he won a National Championship and beat Alabama , that ain't too bad to me 

I don't know if you'll seen the videos , Coach O  and his new wife that ain't there no more ,  were in the spa with some drinks naked right after her boob job , that didn't go well with the upper management  

I hate to see O go.  He was a perfect fit for LSU because he was a native coonass, but I know the fans expect the Tigers to win, so I understand why they're unhappy.

Hopefully he ends up in a good place.  With that kind of coin coming in he should be fine even if he never works again.

Poor coach O , if only 1/2 of all the crap they accused him of yesterday in the local news is true , wow ----  some of it I know is true , someone called into his radio show last week live action and said he was a disgrace and no one's wife or daughter should be anywhere around him , so he tells the guy on  the air , he says " people like you wind up in the bayou down here " , LM  " F " AO 

Then he got in a heated argument with a guy and followed him to his fishing camp in Port Fouchon and banged down his door , yelling come on out and I am going to kick you butt 

The he was hitting on every woman on campus and the surrounding Greater Baton Rouge area , a couple of top alumni were highly P.O.'ed when he hit on their wife's ---he be a hound !!!! 

They say he would bring his girl friends and their  kids to practice and letting the kids run plays with the team 

They say many of the injuries are the team were faked as players did not want to play for him no more , but then there are a growing list of players leaving LSU cause he is leaving 

it goes on and on of all the things he is being accused of ---- 

He is my kind of guy , Go Tigers --- LOL  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Poor coach O , if only 1/2 of all the crap they accused him of yesterday in the local news is true , wow ----  some of it I know is true , someone called into his radio show last week live action and said he was a disgrace and no one's wife or daughter should be anywhere around him , so he tells the guy on  the air , he says " people like you wind up in the bayou down here " , LM  " F " AO 

Then he got in a heated argument with a guy and followed him to his fishing camp in Port Fouchon and banged down his door , yelling come on out and I am going to kick you butt 

The he was hitting on every woman on campus and the surrounding Greater Baton Rouge area , a couple of top alumni were highly P.O.'ed when he hit on their wife's ---he be a hound !!!! 

They say he would bring his girl friends and their  kids to practice and letting the kids run plays with the team 

They say many of the injuries are the team were faked as players did not want to play for him no more , but then there are a growing list of players leaving LSU cause he is leaving 

it goes on and on of all the things he is being accused of ---- 

He is my kind of guy , Go Tigers --- LOL  

LOL

Arkansas' new coach seems to be a good fit, but we've had our share of coaches with iffy judgement.

Houston Nutt and Donna Bragg (TV anchor) and then of course Bobby Petrino and his stupid motorcycle wreck.

I wasn't sad to see Nutt go.  He was a slimebag huckster. 

• Like 1

I had a lot of hope for Coach O yesterday against Ole Miss , was hoping for him the run the table after being fired and win out , didn't happen , LSU was in the game for the first quarter , but got destroyed -----  well at least the fried pyneed deer back strap was good and was I able to get Coors Lite in bottles this week 

wow , what a great game LSU /Alabama was yesterday , I think the Tigers should have beaten them , if not for all the help the referees gave Bama , so many no calls    

Coach O might not be on the unemployment line , he has got some tired in the fire ----  I think if I was him I would sit out the no compete clause and collect the money , cause if he goes back to work he loses like 8 mil that he can collect for doing nothing , LOL 

https://247sports.com/college/lsu/Article/USC-coaching-search-Ed-Orgeron-not-expected-to-be-candidate-for-Trojans-insider-says-175548085/?fbclid=IwAR2jdL3rQighMxVioDz2vTxSlDY1qvCgGJhGv3rhhvvGNJT-n0pLh73wwj8

Looks like the two top candidates are the coach from Oklahoma and Jimbo Fisher from Texas A+M , but Fisher and is wife both say they are happy where they are at 

• Like 1

Good football yesterday

Alabama /Auburn , was a good game , Auburn had it and let it slip away

Jimbo Fisher /Texas A+M took a lost from Coach O's last game at LSU