Fishfiles

College Sports

SEC Championship Game , Georgia and Alabama today Saturday December 4th , 2021  @ 3:00 central time ----who you like ???

Georgia defense is one of the best I've ever seen in college football.  Bama's O-line looks weak.  Georgia for the win.

• Like 1

My home team the Pitt Panthers play Wake Forest for the ACC championship tonight at 8.  Go Pitt!

• Like 1

Welp, we all whiffed on the Bama/GA game.  I guess that's why they play the game though!

• Like 1

Georgia was up like 10 - 0  and blew it -------  I seen the refs must have been working for Fanduel sports betting 

2 hours ago, 01RUBY500 said:

Go Blue 

My brother in law is a huge OSU fan.  He's been crying since Thanksgiving weekend. LOL

• Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 1:21 PM, jeepwm69 said:

My brother in law is a huge OSU fan.  He's been crying since Thanksgiving weekend. LOL

Not sure I get what's going on at OSU , seen about 6 key players going into the transfer portale ,  cause they don't like what happened in the last game / season ???? 

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Not sure I get what's going on at OSU , seen about 6 key players going into the transfer portale ,  cause they don't like what happened in the last game / season ???? 

I dunno, but if it shuts him up that's a good thing!  LOL

13 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Not sure where your getting your information? I would have to guess some of the buckeye haters club. But Ohiostate is actually under the average for transfering players in the big ten still which is well under the average for alot of other conferences. And 2 of the 6 (which is for the whole year btw not just recently or anything). Were quarterbacks. Which with how good the true freshman did for the season is an obveous reason to transfer somewhere you will get to play and its not gunna be behind Stroud in line thats for sure. For jeeps brother in-law. A primarily freshman team lost to a team of seniors and juniors. Nothing to get down about. This was supposed to be a rebuild year with as many new guys we had. And we still beat alot of good teams. Only direction we can go is up. Michigan is gunna lose half there team to the nfl next year if they make it in. LoL

I wont even get into the obveous ref payoff that went on or the average 5-6 holds on each of there scoring plays that were "missed" lol. Kinda sad honsetly.

21 minutes ago, SlammedRanger said:

Not sure where your getting your information? I would have to guess some of the buckeye haters club. But Ohiostate is actually under the average for transfering players in the big ten still which is well under the average for alot of other conferences. And 2 of the 6 (which is for the whole year btw not just recently or anything). Were quarterbacks. Which with how good the true freshman did for the season is an obveous reason to transfer somewhere you will get to play and its not gunna be behind Stroud in line thats for sure. For jeeps brother in-law. A primarily freshman team lost to a team of seniors and juniors. Nothing to get down about. This was supposed to be a rebuild year with as many new guys we had. And we still beat alot of good teams. Only direction we can go is up. Michigan is gunna lose half there team to the nfl next year if they make it in. LoL

I wont even get into the obveous ref payoff that went on or the average 5-6 holds on each of there scoring plays that were "missed" lol. Kinda sad honsetly.

Just a jab!  

FF7B7AD0-40C9-48B5-A963-69C2BE0934C7.jpeg

• Haha 2

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2021/12/127817/ohio-state-taking-cautious-approach-to-transfer-portal#comments

As hundreds of players have entered the transfer portal since college football’s regular season ended less than two weeks ago, Ohio State’s head coach has been taken aback.

“There’s so many guys who are in the portal right now, it’s mind-boggling,” Ryan Day said Sunday. “I think everyone’s just astonished by what’s been going on, and certainly I’m one of them.”

13 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Just a jab!  

FF7B7AD0-40C9-48B5-A963-69C2BE0934C7.jpeg

My brother in law's response to that was "And seven presidents!"  LOL

I was expecting a jab at Arkansas, but I guess that was too easy/ low hanging fruit.

10 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2021/12/127817/ohio-state-taking-cautious-approach-to-transfer-portal#comments

As hundreds of players have entered the transfer portal since college football’s regular season ended less than two weeks ago, Ohio State’s head coach has been taken aback.

“There’s so many guys who are in the portal right now, it’s mind-boggling,” Ryan Day said Sunday. “I think everyone’s just astonished by what’s been going on, and certainly I’m one of them.”

Did you read further down to realize they arent talking about transfers out of ohiostate. He is talking about the transfer portal in general. He talks about how they use it to pick up transfers. They also further down talk about how we are under the average for the big ten and most other teams including alabama have more and always do. LoL but i have no doubt alot of people hate on ohiostate because they are scared. Haha

As an Arkansas fan.......we're pretty much scared of everybody.  We'll beat 2-3 ranked teams and then lose to The Citadel lol

Never bet against the hogs, but ! sure don't ever bet on them to win either!

I don't like the transfer portal.  Kids don't need to be transferring around at will to play ball. 

" My " FanDuel bet of the week , Cincinnati over Alabama ---- only thing is I have a habit of betting with my heart and not my brain 

Congrats' to the Dawgs of Georgia , well deserved , Bow Wow Wow Yippy Yo Yippy Yay 

For Cincy fans that may not know… this is the moment Joe became “Joe Burrow.” A legend was born. It was during the Fiesta Bowl (2018) in his junior year at LSU. He threw an interception and was chasing the guy who picked it, when the biggest blindside cheap shot I’ve ever seen on a QB happened. The guy standing over him literally spit on him! Most guys would’ve stayed down. However, Joe got up, limped to the sideline, gathered his thoughts, and hung 40 pts on the #7 ranked UCF for the win. He never lost another game at LSU after that. I’m so proud of this kid and what he has become. Cincy…u have a world of Louisiana Cajuns cheering for your team now! Geaux Bengals and Who Dey from da Bayou!!!

image.png

I watch very little NFL lately , for one it is too wrong side political for me , even the announcers and commercials , and now with sports betting I think it is very corrupt ,  "" BUTTTT "" , my Man  " Joe Borrow " and the Cincinnati Bengals are playing today at 2:00PM against Patrick Mahome and the KC Chiefs and I will be pulling for Joe  ------  

I never realized before that Joe was a Tiger at LSU and he is a Tiger at Cin'cy too 

Pic for attention , LOL 

image.png