Wheeler

Feel Violated!

Wow I’m upset. I had 4 jugs of high test gas in the box of my truck. Haven’t  had any issues around my place in two years, & with my shoulder sore I decided to leave it in the box of my truck for the nite until we leave for camping.. well funny thing that my house cameras were offline because we messed with the tv/internet the other day.. 

all 4 jugs worth about $100+ were stolen from the truck last nite. Didn’t even notice till late today. Unreal... so upset & mad & mad at myself for leaving them in the truck. & I made the conscious decision to put quad in garage too!!! Just feel violated even though it was in my  truck & not my house. So ironic that the cameras were down when this happened!

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

Man..... i sure hate to hear this.... just over having a bad trip injured and all, and now this ?? I'll agree it is strange this happened while your camra system was down...sure am glad nothing else went missing, any of your neighbors have a camra system .... you ask about ?? 

• Like 1

I just went to talk to the one neighbour who has cameras across street. He said his are dead too ffs... hard lesson learned. Never had an issue like this before. Just a ! offf!

• Like 1

i know how you feel.....  had a chest of tools stolen out back of my years ago.... at least 5$00 in snapon on wrenches ... sockets, and ratchets ... it was my fault ... i was dating this girl who lived in a rough part of town.... she warned me ... i found out who did it years later .... he used to walk the streets ... around our grainery in columbia ... and one day he happened by .. while i was in back, and was looking in my fathers truck... thens when i snapped .... ran  around ... and stomped the crap.. out of him, told him i better never see him again... he's in prison now :-) 

• Like 4

I’ve done a lot of dumb, & bad things in my life... I have.. but never a thief! 

• Like 2

same here ..... if it wasn't for my parents, and grandparents .... there's no telling where i would be .... lol, I wouldn't be around  ... which I'm sure some would like haha!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wheeler said:

I’ve done a lot of dumb, & bad things in my life... I have.. but never a thief! 

Got to admit, I've paid my share of "Stupid Tax" in my lifetime. 

• Like 3

We need an angry face emoji for the drop down reaction thing. 

• Like 2