DuckOfDeath

Downloadable Manual Section Planned?

Couldn't see if this has come up already, but it would be a nice feature. Most of us likely have any/all the manuals for our rigs, but there will be new users come aboard that won't. In the past, I used to direct people to a site specifically to obtain a manual.

It has been talked about. We need two people to join so they can add it. We would be stepping on there toes otherwise. They did the work to obtain all of them and set up the whole deal. It was moose and bryan i believe?

• Like 1

I see.  I was thinking we could cobble together a fairly good list of manuals from our current members, and add to them as we go.

Has anyone spoke with Bryan at HAF? He has the google drive with all the files I think. That is if you're concerned with stepping on toes.

I haven't been in contact with Moose or Bryan since I have been expecting to see them both arrive here. We have their Google drive sharing link but they did all of the work... I am reluctant to post the link without their approval. Was hoping one of them would arrive and post it.

I agree that we shouldn't just post it.  They did the work.  As far as I'm concerned it is theirs to share as they see fit.

I have a few saved to my computer than I can email to folks if they happen to be the one needed, but I'm not computer savvy enough to make a drop box or anything like that, and not sure how well files this size will email.

We could host those service manuals ourselves too. Be faster loading them and easier to manage them if they were onsite. But google drive works good too. Maybe better to leave well enough alone ehh?

Maybe if someone here could send them an invite?  Word has spread about this site but maybe not as far as their computers...Are they still active on the old Honda sites??

• Like 1

Yes I can work on it tonight 😊

Went MIA for a bit some stuff happened in life got busy , I'll be around now lol

Edited by balljoints
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/1/2019 at 10:19 PM, retro said:

I haven't been in contact with Moose or Bryan since I have been expecting to see them both arrive here. We have their Google drive sharing link but they did all of the work... I am reluctant to post the link without their approval. Was hoping one of them would arrive and post it.

Ill make a fancy thread and get it stickie tonightd, I wouldn't want you to host them as technically we "shouldn't" be sharing them. I have them on my throwaway Google account and backed up just in case they get taken down haha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, balljoints said:

Yes I can work on it tonight 😊

Went MIA for a bit some stuff happened in life got busy , I'll be around now lol

and trx2five0 is MIA as well !..lol. , anyway, welcome home !.

1 minute ago, shadetree said:

and trx2five0 is MIA as well !..lol. , anyway, welcome home !.

Lol we Snapchat each other occasionally. He's still kicking I'll let him know about the forum.

3 minutes ago, balljoints said:

Lol we Snapchat each other occasionally. He's still kicking I'll let him know about the forum.

I sent him a text, and just now tried calling him, guess he hates talking to old guys ?!..lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, shadetree said:

I sent him a text, and just now tried calling him, guess he hates talking to old guys ?!..lol.

He ignored my text but got back to me right away on Snapchat lol ... Wonder if he got a new number.

Welcome balljoints, great to see ya again! Stickie away bro..! 🙂

Good to see you made it @balljoints. I have a friend that way. Call, text, send smoke signals and nothing but send a snap and it's an instant reply.