ATC4ever

Wheelie thread?

Yea? Well heres my NON turbo RX-1 doing one 😛

OK.. its actually a jump i was hitting, so not really a wheelie 😆image.png

• Like 5

Any wheelie I did on my old RT180 was not intentional! The landing always hurt lol.  I had a 80's model 110 3 wheeler that was fun. Havent even really tried on my Foreman.  It has been broken too long to get a smile and then something else break!

• Like 2

I remember my Mom use to say , "  I never seen nobody wear out shoes like you , I need to bring you to a foot doctor cause that isn't normal ", I learned  to ride wheelies on my Honda CT70 by dragging my feet , ate up some shoes learning  -   I could ride a wheelie for a mile after learning how ---- 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

skilled expert driver and rider, just wish i could find the video of this. 

image.jpg

Gotta love the hi vis vests.  What the heck is that going to help?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

i wasn't really paying attention to the guys with high vision yellow vest, i was impressed more with the wheelie. 

15 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i wasn't really paying attention to the guys with high vision yellow vest, i was impressed more with the wheelie. 

Great Britain seems to have gone totally overboard with those vests.  I saw a picture of two pilots in a commuter plane wearing hi vis vests.🤔  Then it dawned on me!  Midair collision avoidance!🤣

I would guess the plan is to hand him the tire , then he installs it and they land happily ---- could be photo shoppe , but know they got some crazy people out there , I seen videos of people riding wheelies with no front tire before 

53 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I would guess the plan is to hand him the tire , then he installs it and they land happily ---- could be photo shoppe , but know they got some crazy people out there , I seen videos of people riding wheelies with no front tire before 

I'm the guy that drops the 14mm wrench that ends up under the rear tire causing the whole affair to collapse. 

• Haha 1