_Wilson_™

missing members

thank you all, i really appreciate the kind words, i reckon i have thick skin, or i reckon some battles one just can't win, i read o er the chat, and i agree, it's about time for her to move on down the road, but I've not made up my mind just yet, but i have been told by many friend here, and close to where i live, why am i putting up with this, i reckon God wired me defrent. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

thank you all, i really appreciate the kind words, i reckon i have thick skin, or i reckon some battles one just can't win, i read o er the chat, and i agree, it's about time for her to move on down the road, but I've not made up my mind just yet, but i have been told by many friend here, and close to where i live, why am i putting up with this, i reckon God wired me defrent. 

It is a hard road to travel , you can talk to someone till you are blue in the face , if they don't want to help themselves , they are not going to listen to anyone else , it is going to take a life changing event for her to realize and change  --- you are doing the right thing , hang in there !!!  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Anyone who has ever dealt with an addict who was a family member or loved one has had the same conundrum you're in.  You don't want to abandon them, nor do you want to condone their behavior. 

Tough row to hoe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

jeep, if i told you the complete history, it would blow your mind, trust me, anyways, not really what this thread is about, and I'm sorry for derailing it, in short ONE MISSING MEMBER IS BACK :-) and happy to be back, I'm an old softy, but i  sure missed you guys, and thank you Bcs, and fish y'all helped me so much, i should called a few others, and my bad for not, if anyone says we don't have family here, i wouldn't believe it for a sec. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I'm sorry for derailing it

'Ted Jr. , LOL --- you know my philosophy , there is no such thing as a derail on any thread I have out there , come one , come all , say what you feel -----  I am a train wreck , so what's a little derailing amounts friends  

• Haha 1

yep! my train of thought is often off the tracks. good to have ya back Jay..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

thank you Ted, it's good to be back, i have a few questions for you on one of you other post, and any imput from any one else would be much appreciated. 

i heard from @machinecrook this morning, he's fine, just that his job has gotten very hectic, some of you newbies, wouldn't do t know him, but he's a great long time member of the old forums, and moved here along with the rest of us, i believe he lives up in Canada ? hopefully he will become more active over time, and i see @Mac102004 was online for a short time last night, it great to see members come back who have been MIA for a while. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

busy farming, and what new little one ? 🙂 good to see you back bro. 

the little one will be 3 in a couple weeks, time flies lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mac102004 said:

the little one will be 3 in a couple weeks, time flies lol

About time for a small 4wheeler right?

My youngest will be two next week.  She doesn’t let me get on a Honda without screeching to go along

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

About time for a small 4wheeler right?

My youngest will be two next week.  She doesn’t let me get on a Honda without screeching to go along

She's getting there. Hard enough to keep up with here on foot I'd hate to give her a motorized vehicle lol

• Like 2

Hehe yep I'm still here! And yep @_Wilson_™ I'm in the Eastern Townships of Quebe. Can't wait for my vacations in August and September. Bought myself a new trailer as my old Costco one started to crack pretty badly even after repairs. It's a little heavy but I go slow enough to not feel the bumps even when it's loaded with wood. Also new tires on the 300, not sure if I had posted about that. As you can see I also had to rigg something up for my left fender... Not the best but it'll do while I find my inner fender lol

300Trailer.jpg

• Like 3