DuckOfDeath

'72 Honda CB350F

I got this last summer with the intention of using it to shuttle myself back to the truck/trailer after kayaking sections of the local rivers. It's a sweet bike, but I have to traverse about 4 miles of gravel before I get to pavement. I'm not enjoying that as much as I thought. I only used it one time after kayaking and worried about leaving my gear and kayak unattended at the access point to go get my truck the whole time.  Probably won't be holding onto it much longer.

IMG_20191202_144209913_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

I used to have one just like it—with a 6 inch fork extension! LMK when you get ready to sell it. it looks amazing. 

i also had a 79 CB650 which was my favoritist bike ever; until i got my Road King.

I almost listed it for sale last weekend.  There's a boat I want to get and will need to move the bike first.  Figured this is the wrong time of year to try and sell though.. I noticed someone near St Louis selling the same bike for $2500. I was planning to try for the same amount. Less than 20 miles on a set of new Avon tires.

• Like 1

I had a 1978 550 four. It was slow and uncomfortable but reliable. Now they are very sought after.........couldn't hardly give them away after Japan started making faster and more comfortable bikes.