muddygirl81

Introduction

Hello everyone! Here is a little about myself. My name is Rebecca and I’m from Houma, Louisiana. I’m married with kids. I was raised in the country and grew up riding. I love to hunt, fish, camping, play sports, ride 4 wheelers and play guitar/piano. I was in the military and was a paramedic/tactical medic for 20 years before recently taking over my family’s cattle farm. I’m a laid back southern woman that enjoys anything outdoors. I have a 2020 Honda Rancher 420 4x4, 2007 Honda Rancher 400AT 4x4, 2006 Honda Rancher 400AT 4x4 and a 2006 Honda Rancher 350 4x4. 

Edited by muddygirl81
  • Like 2

welcome to ATVH, Rebecca., thank you for you service in the military! raising cattle, and farming ... was most of my life growing up.. lol. 

Edited by _Wilson_™

Welcome , quite a resume you got going on !!!   Thank you and your Father for you'll service , he has raised quite a lady !! 

Welcome to the site. Lots and great people here always willing to help one another. 

Hey there "young lady" glad you were sent here from Facebook.  We have a great group of guys, and gal, with alot of free advice and help.  Spent 38 years in the military, mostly guard and reserve so also thanks for your service to our country.  Stay in touch here, we have a chat also where we discuss all sorts of things, but keep it civil and polite.  We better 'cuz I monitor the chat....lol

• Like 2

Welcome muddygirl81, I'm former Louisianan, now a Coloranian...I like mud bugs. (to eat too)lol  Derf40

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Derf40 said:

Welcome muddygirl81, I'm former Louisianan, now a Coloranian...I like mud bugs. (to eat too)lol  Derf40

Derf , Mud Bugs , never thought of it before , but da'MudBugs would make a good club name for our mud riders club  , a double meaning kind of thing