87Iroc

Barn find...

total bull s__t !!. that is NOT A 4WD ATV !!!..GOOD LORD..PPL WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING !.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

not to mention..honda did not come out with 4wd until 1986 on the TRX350 fourtrax, and this is NOT THAT MODEL !..LOL.

• Like 2

AND 1988 WAS THE FIRST YEAR HONDA CAME OUT WITH THE TRX300FW 4WD, some one needs to slap this seller !..lol.

• Like 2

It looks like a 125 to me ,  adds pop up and I can't read the ad  ----a couple fo weeks back a TRX70 in the crate was sold for $15k and the guy that bought it , put it right back up for sale for $20K 

Saw that a few weeks ago also, I want the 87 350x still in the crate.

8 minutes ago, TBRider said:

Saw that a few weeks ago also, I want the 87 350x still in the crate.

Only made 350x in 85 and 86 unless I'm wrong... that was what I thought and quick Googled though.

2 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

Shade do u always YELL WHEN U ARE UPSET???!!!   

!:)

nope, i only yell at STUPID PPL !..LOL.

• Haha 2

I wonder how many scams there are in this kind of thing...

From the pictures it could be a really mint condition one that was "restored", taken apart and put into a crate to be sold for 10x the value.

it could be .... but it's not worth that much ... not even to a collector.....  20 grand ? COME ON! now.... if was a crate trx350a or foreman... i could see it going even higher. 

6 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

I wonder how many scams there are in this kind of thing...

From the pictures it could be a really mint condition one that was "restored", taken apart and put into a crate to be sold for 10x the value.

This one is the real deal , Vinny bought it a few weeks back for $15,000 from a dealership , where it was sitting since new and now he is flipping it , I wonder if it is going to jump up $  right at the end 

31 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

This one is the real deal , Vinny bought it a few weeks back for $15,000 from a dealership , where it was sitting since new and now he is flipping it , I wonder if it is going to jump up $  right at the end 

Well he sold it for $20,100!

The bidder was in it at 5k and again at 10k before dropping the extra $100 on the other guy who apparently set a hard cap at 20k

What's another hundred bucks when you are spending 20 grand? I'll never understand rich people...

• Like 2

it's not just rich people .... honda collectors / hoarders are worse .. lol. 

i never would have payed anything close to that price.... you get a better quality honda atv from shade.. 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

it's not just rich people .... honda collectors / hoarders are worse .. lol. 

i never would have payed anything close to that price.... you get a better quality honda atv from shade.. 

If you are paying 20k for a 70cc ATV... you are a rich person. lol

Even if you worked hard and saved money to get that, it is just the fact that you can afford it. That's an extreme luxury item. 

What does someone want to do with it? Put it into museum condition and never run it? I would hope that's it...

If they want to get a factory new condition bike and ride it? What was the point of buying that one...

I absolutely guarantee you could drop off a POS old bike at shade's (like you said) and say "Here's 15 grand to fix it up!"

Imagine the bike that he would produce with that amount of money? If he was forced to use it on the bike lol 

I guarantee it would be better than OEM and what came in that crate.

• Like 1

i agree... at that price it's a museum piece....i got a kick from the post on the sellers add... lol, i guess there's a sucker born everyday. 

6 hours ago, oh400ex said:

If you are paying 20k for a 70cc ATV... you are a rich person. lol

Even if you worked hard and saved money to get that, it is just the fact that you can afford it. That's an extreme luxury item. 

What does someone want to do with it? Put it into museum condition and never run it? I would hope that's it...

If they want to get a factory new condition bike and ride it? What was the point of buying that one...

I absolutely guarantee you could drop off a POS old bike at shade's (like you said) and say "Here's 15 grand to fix it up!"

Imagine the bike that he would produce with that amount of money? If he was forced to use it on the bike lol 

I guarantee it would be better than OEM and what came in that crate.

I read the story this morning about this crate 70 , it was sold after sitting on a shelf for 34 years , then within a few weeks , that guy that bought it raffled it off  and the winner of the raffle , auctioned it on e-bay , the guy that bought it off e-bay they say has a serious  collection

• Like 1