Wheeler

Robin Blue 300

Just now, Fishfiles said:

You have no humor Wilson , it is all about sucking up with you !!! 

say's the guy stealing the spot light !..rofl.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Wheeler if you break down , just don't say nothing , LOL    Words MUM !!!! 

do you really think if he broke down from using that junk ricks c.d.i. , he would come back and tell us ??..something tells me..no freaking way , cuz he knows i'd give him heck over it, just like i do to 87 for using china parts to this day !..rofl.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

OEM only for me

I figured you for a Big Gun or a Black Box  !!!!  

2 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

You have no humor Wilson , it is all about sucking up with you !!! 

i think not .... lol ... but believe what you wish... lol. 

5 minutes ago, shadetree said:

do you really think if he broke down from using that junk ricks c.d.i. , he would come back and tell us ??..something tells me..no freaking way , cuz he knows i'd give him heck over it, just like i do to 87 for using china parts to this day !..rofl.

I know Wheeler a while now , he would tell like it is  -----  I don't think he minds the  punishment , he is all about gains ---  LOL 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fishfiles said:

I figured you for a Big Gun or a Black Box  !!!!  

You figured right on the Big Gun lol

I used to run one of those and I remember having no issues with it.

Long gone now though. Wanna say it was a 350 Yammy Warrior (Terrible bike)

My machines have enough performance. I don't race and if I wanted to go faster I could get a 450r quad or dirt-bike and just go full life-insurance policy with it but I don't want to. The idea of revving higher than the limiter is not attractive to me anymore. I have one in my scooter but if I had it to do over again it would be kept full stock.

• Like 1

yea ?? and you also clamed to know me better then anyone else here .... which is not a fact, shade does ... there's only so much information .. you can get from a screen .. lol... and shade has never told me wrong... like I've said many time before ... i go to those who  know ... and just how many bikes have you re built from the ground up ?? NONE. 

I was just looking on Gregg's FB page , he has more plastic than maybe anyone around , he  had some robin blue fenders and the tank a while back , can't remember what he was asking , think it was $800 for the set --------     just seen he has a brand new 300 kick cover in Cosmic Gray in the bag for only $275 plus Shipping , LOL 

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

yea ?? and you also clamed to know me better then anyone else here .... which is not a fact, shade does ... there's only so much information .. you can get from a screen .. lol... and shade has never told me wrong... like I've said many time before ... i go to those who  know ... and just how many bikes have you re built from the ground up ?? NONE. 

There you go Wilson , off the deep end , about time to delete some post again or maybe people !!! 

I love u guys!!

YES I call it how it always is! ABSOLUTELY! 

NOTHING wring with Ricks CDI. 

Wife & I been hashing this over as I greatly appreciate her input. It’s a gamble to buy & flip it to make money.. as it it always is... never tried to do that before, so we r talking it over...

1 minute ago, Wheeler said:

I love u guys!!

Wife & I been hashing this over as I greatly appreciate her input. It’s a gamble to buy & flip it to make money.. as it it always is... never tried to do that before, so we r talking it over...

put her on the phone..i'll talk her into the CORRECT stuff !..rofl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, shadetree said:

put her on the phone..i'll talk her into the CORRECT stuff !..rofl.

I would give money to hear this phone call! 🤣

Would love to hear shade justifying the rarity of Canadian models and singing the praises of Honda's reliability to Wheeler's wife 

9 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

I love u guys!!

Question for her should be how much she wants to see you over the next little while as you will be in the garage and out of her hair working on it. 

Whether that helps or hurts your cause... I don't know 😂

Don't do it to make money IMO but if you want to get into the shop and work on something for the fun of it then go load it up.

Edited by oh400ex
  • Like 1

2 pages and you ain't bought it yet?

FYI: In my area. A 1000 dollar four wheeler would have been gone in less than 4 hrs.

Edited by 87Iroc
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Wheeler said:

colour & price. I can fix anything 

You misspelled color.  Sorry, I had to.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Last nite we talked about it more. I’m not going to pull the pin on it. I agree that I will be doing a lot of wrenching on it to get it to my standards. & with hunting season upon me, I won’t ha e the time until winter. So for now, gonna pass... 

• Like 3

ever heard the term, snooze, ya loose.

what color is that shade of blue, looks gray to me, no matter if its color, or colour.

• Haha 1