7 minutes ago, shadetree said:

shipping out of the states is not hard ?, just a ton of paper work !. i sent a clutch bearing to trxpip over across the pond, by reg snail mail, and he got it pretty quick !. canada might be different ?, i know they have import duties and all that. its best to ship a package right next to the border in the states to a close friend, let them toss it '' over ''..lol to them, yes..i know..its sneaky..rofl.

We only have import duties if it's shipped UPS..(maybe the others include it in the price which I'm sure they do.)

they suck butt.. but fed ex & USPS I have no issue with! To ship to states, I just have to fill out a form that's it.. easy.

Edited by Wheeler

10 hours ago, Wheeler said:

We only have import duties if it's shipped UPS..(maybe the others include it in the price which I'm sure they do.)

they suck butt.. but fed ex & USPS I have no issue with! To ship to states, I just have to fill out a form that's it.. easy.

yep. form work is all it takes. as for who you ship with ?..it does not matter !. i've had packages start out with ups, then get turned over to usps !. or the other way around, postal service today is all screwed up sense this covid-19 mess.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 7:11 AM, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

Some of the new machines we have that have not made it to ebay yet. 

2014 Rancher 420 - No Engine

1998 Honda Recon - Bad Rear End

Was that 14 Rancher IRS or solid rear axle?  The OBS (old body style) Ranchers were 07-13 on the SRA bikes, and 09-14 on the IRS bikes.

Everything is more expensive in Canada and most places overseas.  Shipping to the UK is super expensive, but was still cheaper for SamUK to pay for parts here and shipping than it was for him to get parts over there (OEM).

Used parts are much more common here than elsewhere too, so easier to find.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 7:23 AM, oh400ex said:

You have some real gems in there so I wouldn't be surprised if you see your item sell and get relisted by another seller a few times as you go on.

Just one example of the pricing that stuck out to me is a throttle assembly for one of the bikes that has a 2x4/2x4 switch in the handlebars...

I recently had a customer pay more for one that was in only alright condition. $10 and free shipping from 1080Powersports...

You can't buy an OEM throttle assembly for 10 bucks let alone with a known good switch in it.

SHHHHHHH!  LOL

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2020 at 3:44 PM, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

Im not sure what an MC2100 is but our machine is pretty big. I could probably get in it if i really wanted too. 

Carb 1.jpeg

Carb 2.jpeg

Ford MC2100 is the two barrel carb used on most 6 cylinder and small V8's from the 60's till they went to EFI.

They made a really good carb swap for old Jeep CJ's like mine, and in usual fashion, I have several spares around.

They look like this.  If you did that 4 valve head an MC2100 shouldn't be much bigger than that.

http://1983cj7.blogspot.com/2013/12/mc2100-carburetor-rebuild-part-i.html

• Like 1

Oh heck yeah, that's a huge blasting cabinet. 

I'll try do dig one of of my stash this weekend.  My tan (hunting) Jeep isn't running worth a crap so I need to swap a different carb on.  Might as well swap a clean carb on, right?

27 minutes ago, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

Its a 14 TRX420FM SRA. 

I know more of the older Chevy trucks than the fords, but i could fit many quadrajets in there at the same time. A complete foreman engine would fit. 

That's the first year of the "new body style" and the knuckles and CV's are a little different than the older style so you can't get away with just swapping knuckles onto older bikes.

Awesome cabinet! 🤤

Can you post your normal prices for carbs, full engines, etc?

Not only would I use your service myself sometimes but locals would be crazy not to.

Also, what do you for dealing with the instant corrosion caused by the vapor?

I have a dip and I blow them dry to prevent the aluminum corroding/  steel parts from rusting. The pricing really depends on the condition part, some are harder to get clean than others. For example it is really tough to get in the fins on an air cooled cylinder head.  I try to figure in return shipping with the parts as well when it comes to pricing. The parts also have to be ready to blast I don't do the rebuilds, just surfacing. It all has to be done in pieces since no matter how hard i try to media will make it to places it shouldn't be. I'm terrible at remembering to take before pictures of the parts i have blasted but i have quite a few of them after i blasted. 

• Like 2

Give me a worse case scenario on a cylinder as an example.

For example,

A 400ex cylinder that's caked in layers of paint and the dirtiest one you have had come through.

For that to be processed, shipped, etc. Give your self some wiggle room and shoot high. What would that cost?

After blasting do you recondition the gasket surfaces? Tape them off prior? Blast what you get?

That cabinet is huge. It could fit a swingarm...

Your work looks awesome and because you dip it will not start to corrode immediately after blasting (which is my biggest issue with vapor)

Roughly $40-50, I do not do any surfacing but it would only need resurfaced if it was warped or damaged prior. This machine will take off the dirt, staining, paint, etc but it will not remove a gasket. If there is corrosion prior to blasting it will remove it, but depending on how bad it is depends how bad it will leave pitting afterwards. 

• Like 2

Hello again!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Foreman-500-Fe-4x4-Rubicon-Rincon-680-Front-Brake-Master-Cylinder/183980261157

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Honda-Foreman-500-Trx500fm-4x4-S-Ignition-Main-Switch-35100-hp0-a00/184382169646

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Honda-Foreman-500-Trx500fm-4x4-S-Thumb-Throttle-Switch/184438783242

If possible, what is the pricing on Foreman front master cylinder, ignition switch and thumb throttle?

Do you have spark arrestor bolts? I need two foreman spark arrestor bolts.

I would also be interested in a "Misc Honda Bolts" type of deal. 

Your selection and pricing is incredible.

I feel like you are a unknown gem of an eBay seller at the moment. Keep it up! 

Thank you for your time!

Edited by oh400ex
  • Like 1

I can Do $38 for all three shipped, $22 for the front master, $8 for the throttle and $8 for the ignition. I don't have any spark arrestor specific bolts at the moment but isn't it just the short 8mm on that? On the Misc bolts are you wanting engine or whole machine? I can do the bolt set i just have to know ahead of time to set them in a bin together during the tear down. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

I can Do $38 for all three shipped, $22 for the front master, $8 for the throttle and $8 for the ignition. I don't have any spark arrestor specific bolts at the moment but isn't it just the short 8mm on that? On the Misc bolts are you wanting engine or whole machine? I can do the bolt set i just have to know ahead of time to set them in a bin together during the tear down. 

Absolutely!

Misc bolts I had in mind... all the bolts that you knew were Honda bolts but didn't know what or where. Whole machine with engine as a focus.

I was hoping you had/have a plie of "I don't know" and would be willing to part with a bunch of random bolts.

What is the best way for a member to send payment for you? How is the best for fees and such?

Thank you again!

I have a bucket of bolts but its not just honda. I can have this next machine that gets torn down all go into a bin, i have a few engines that are all getting torn down with it. If you shoot me your email i can send you an invoice through paypal.