1 minute ago, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

I can do that but they will ship separately due to the weight, I have to take advantage of the USPS Flat rate packaging. I can have the other parts out today if its paid soon. 

Whatever works! Add $10 for your trouble. 

I'll send payment basically immediately.

Thank you very much!

4 minutes ago, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

IS your address on paypal correct?

PM sent but I believe so. It is a rural area so looks like a PO but isn't 

from your ebay --> https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Honda-Foreman-500-Trx500fe-4x4-Airbox-Air-Intake-Filter-Guide-17211-hp0-a00/184466769423?hash=item2af313860f:g:zA8AAOSw54JfcoIl , hate to break it to ya, but you can buy a brand new ele from rocky mountain for $ 11.80 !, i guess you don't look up new parts before you post on the store ?.

• Like 1

I look up the sold listings as more of a price guide than oem prices. I sold one for the same price a few weeks ago. If you just need the guide it is still cheaper than the $7 they charge for shipping and the cost of the part. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shadetree said:

from your ebay --> https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Honda-Foreman-500-Trx500fe-4x4-Airbox-Air-Intake-Filter-Guide-17211-hp0-a00/184466769423?hash=item2af313860f:g:zA8AAOSw54JfcoIl , hate to break it to ya, but you can buy a brand new ele from rocky mountain for $ 11.80 !, i guess you don't look up new parts before you post on the store ?.

This is why parting out something is such a pain.

Likely you know better than most of us and that is why you wouldn't ship parts when you were thinking about parting out the 500 you have lol

I would think that just throwing a price on it and going from there would be the best cost/benefit on his end. Sometimes get gems and sometimes you get pyrite.

I sold one for the same price a few weeks ago.

Well there you go lol cant argue with sold 

I look up the sold listings as more of a price guide than oem prices. I sold one for the same price a few weeks ago. If you just need the guide it is still cheaper than the $7 they charge for shipping and the cost of the part. 

lol..only if you were to buy just this part ?..then yes..you get charged for shipping, but when i buy parts, i always buy over the limit to get free shipping.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

This is why parting out something is such a pain.

Likely you know better than most of us and that is why you wouldn't ship parts when you were thinking about parting out the 500 you have lol

I would think that just throwing a price on it and going from there would be the best cost/benefit on his end. Sometimes get gems and sometimes you get pyrite.

Well there you go lol cant argue with sold 

sure you can argue...if ya buy more than one item ?, and that person wasn't smart enough to look up new parts price ?.his loss i guess...lol. 29 yrs of doing this...i ALWAYS LOOK AROUND TO FIND THE CEAPEST PRICES !. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is always some one selling something cheaper or can do it cheaper, that's why everything is made in china now. IF you search the part number for this on eBay though i have the best priced unit with free shipping. 

2 minutes ago, shadetree said:

sure you can argue...if ya buy more than one item ?, and that person wasn't smart enough to look up new parts price ?.his loss i guess...lol. 29 yrs of doing this...i ALWAYS LOOK AROUND TO FIND THE CEAPEST PRICES !. 

NOT EVERYONE WILL TAKE THE TIME AND HE SOLD IT AT THAT PRICE. had to try out the caps lock since shade likes it so much lol

8 minutes ago, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

There is always some one selling something cheaper or can do it cheaper, that's why everything is made in china now. IF you search the part number for this on eBay though i have the best priced unit with free shipping. 

now that your prob right on !!..lol. i'll take your word for it. i just bought a new one for this 500 i am rebuilding, this is why i brought it up. more folks need to check prices before they jump on the first one they see !..lol.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

NOT EVERYONE WILL TAKE THE TIME AND HE SOLD IT AT THAT PRICE. had to try out the caps lock since shade likes it so much lol

DON'T YOU START YELLING AT ME GRASS HOPPER !...LOL..I'LL STICK YER BUTT IN THE TIME OUT CORNER SO FAST..YOUR HEAD WILL SPIN !..ROFL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not everyone knows how to use the internet to their advantage. Some people actually buy the parts at the stealership. If you search on ebay by the part number you can usually find the best deals if you want to put the time into it. 

Not everyone knows how to use the internet to their advantage. Some people actually buy the parts at the stealership. If you search on ebay by the part number you can usually find the best deals if you want to put the time into it. 

yeah...i am one of those that makes it #1 to do my home work...in my line of work..i have to save money to make money..lol.

• Like 2

On 10/1/2020 at 9:39 AM, oh400ex said:

Very interested in the bolts. Say $20 worth... round it up to $60?

Not sure what Michael has in the way of 300 bits, but I know he said he got some odds and ends in a parts haul a bit ago.  The 350D's and 300's have lots of the 8mm headed 6mm bolts like those spark arrestor bolts.  The newer machines all use 10mm headed 6mm bolts.

Point being, if he had 300 bolts that would be the place to look. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

Which is the smart way to do it.  By the time you pay your fees, and ship the part, not much left.

I always look at new parts prices before I buy used.  Sometimes I get new parts, sometimes I get used.  Depends on the price, what the part is, and how quickly I need it.

There will always be people in a hurry who just want a part, and if you have that part on ebay and that's the first place they look, or the only place they look, the part will sell. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Not sure what Michael has in the way of 300 bits, but I know he said he got some odds and ends in a parts haul a bit ago.  The 350D's and 300's have lots of the 8mm headed 6mm bolts like those spark arrestor bolts.  The newer machines all use 10mm headed 6mm bolts.

Point being, if he had 300 bolts that would be the place to look. 

If what he sends me has the bolt I need... awesome!

I know I could scoop one up somewhere if needed. I have a 400ex parts bike and three 300s to pick from at my dad's house

3 hours ago, shadetree said:

DON'T YOU START YELLING AT ME GRASS HOPPER !...LOL..I'LL STICK YER BUTT IN THE TIME OUT CORNER SO FAST..YOUR HEAD WILL SPIN !..ROFL.

I'M GOING TO THE CORNER NOW THEN!

When I was a kid I would stick my nose into the corner and if it lost contact I would get a whoopin lol

2 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

If what he sends me has the bolt I need... awesome!

I know I could scoop one up somewhere if needed. I have a 400ex parts bike and three 300s to pick from at my dad's house

I'M GOING TO THE CORNER NOW THEN!

When I was a kid I would stick my nose into the corner and if it lost contact I would get a whoopin lol

yer lucky then..back when i was a young'n...THEY DID NOT HAVE TIME OUT CORNERS !..LOL.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shadetree said:

yer lucky then..back when i was a young'n...THEY DID NOT HAVE TIME OUT CORNERS !..LOL.

He also had a weight lifting belt with holes drilled in it... tool for the job and all that lol

lets see how fast you respond, i need an oil pump for this trx500tm. holler at me with a PM !. I also see you have a fan as well ?, shoot me a price for both shipped to 72118.

3 minutes ago, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

I'm pretty quick if I'm already in the shop. 

haha..seems that way..now lets see if we can deal ?..lol.

• Haha 1