rear diff for a '05 trx500tm ( ring gear, pinion gear ), rear axle, rear hubs, rear brake drum, rear brake drum cover, got these ?. CAN NOT BE WORN BAD !!.

7 minutes ago, shadetree said:

rear diff for a '05 trx500tm ( ring gear, pinion gear ), rear axle, rear hubs, rear brake drum, rear brake drum cover, got these ?. CAN NOT BE WORN BAD !!.

Even the drum cover was bad?  We're gonna need to see pics!

• Like 1

Just now, jeepwm69 said:

Even the drum cover was bad?  We're gonna need to see pics!

everything is bad on rear !. i did not take pics of brake drum cover, but its bent all to heck..lol.

The axle i have is useable but ugly, The differential will need rebuilt. It has sat with water in it. The cover for the brakes looks decent. IF you shoot me an email i can get you some photos in the morning, It takes a while for me to upload a photo on here. 

i edited your last post, not a good idea to post your email out in the open forums, that's a pm only thing..lol.

• Like 1

1080/ PSPs ---- I would like to find a fairly clean 92 TRX300FW front bumper , from my research , 92 is a one off year  ------ and I am always looking for 95 down 300  " flat "  mud flares 

just need a rear brake drum for this '05 trx500tm, shoot me a price in pm. edit: cancel, found a rear brake drum from g&h discount.

need rear brake backing plate, got one ?. ( '05 trx500tm )..fm models are same.

Came through again with amazing value, shipping time, info and more.

Everything from @1080PowersportsPartsLLC has exceeded my expectations. If you are not checking his eBay store first I would bet it is your loss. 

Thank you again!

20201008_124308.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/6/2020 at 6:33 PM, Fishfiles said:

1080/ PSPs ---- I would like to find a fairly clean 92 TRX300FW front bumper , from my research , 92 is a one off year  ------ and I am always looking for 95 down 300  " flat "  mud flares 

Unfortunately we don't buy many 300s but i will keep you in mind if one is picked up soon. 

I have about 1/2 of a 4wheeler coming from 1080.  LOL.  Luckily he's shipping to my work so Mrs Jeep doesn't find out!

• Haha 2

even though everyone else is getting their parts fast ?, I AM HOW EVER,.. STILL HAS NOT GOT MY OIL PUMP AND FAN ???..AND IT DOES NOT TAKE A WEEK TO GO FROM TEXAS TO ARKANSAS !..LOL.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oh400ex said:

Came through again with amazing value, shipping time, info and more.

Everything from @1080PowersportsPartsLLC has exceeded my expectations. If you are not checking his eBay store first I would bet it is your loss. 

Thank you again!

20201008_124308.jpg

well..glad you got your parts !..mine are in lala land...rofl.

Just now, shadetree said:

well..glad you got your parts !..mine are in lala land...rofl.

I think Little Rock is just a black hole for the mail. 

How long did it take that seal to make it to you that I sent a while back?

Just think how bad it would be for all those mail in ballots!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

about a month ?..lol. i thinks it's ya'll's mail.!!!..anything else i buy online, it gets here quick..but from ya'll ?..heck no !!..lol.

10 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

also...this is NOT how you impress a mod on this forum !!..lol.

i just now checked the tracking number...SHOWS ITS IN MEMPHIS ,TN ??????????..WTF !!!!!!!!!!!.

OP, i sure as heck hope you got a good explanation as to why my parts are freaking sitting in memphis,tn ????..i am not happy one bit on this crap !!. 

31 minutes ago, shadetree said:

i just now checked the tracking number...SHOWS ITS IN MEMPHIS ,TN ??????????..WTF !!!!!!!!!!!.

30 minutes ago, shadetree said:

OP, i sure as heck hope you got a good explanation as to why my parts are freaking sitting in memphis,tn ????..i am not happy one bit on this crap !!. 

Is this really the first time you've tracked a FedEx package? They all go through Memphis. FedEx smart post is my guess. You will get it quick. If there was a mistake he will straighten it out...

10 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

Is this really the first time you've tracked a FedEx package? They all go through Memphis. FedEx smart post is my guess. You will get it quick. If there was a mistake he will straighten it out...

first off, get your story right...it was not sent fedx, its snail mail..lol. and second...i've never had trouble getting all my parts lately ?..soo....lol.

Everything in my area goes thru New Orleans , if I mail to Slidell ,right next door ,  it goes 25 miles across the lake to New Orleans , then comes back to Slidell ----  USPS in my area sucks 

OH400' , You asked me if I kept my poking stick next to the bed , actually I got one of them  concealed shoulder holster for my poker , when I take it off at the end of the day I hang it on the bed post , never know when I will get up in the middle of the night and want to  poke a pile  ------   see you using your poker ^^^^ , eh ! Them ants are going to get you --- LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

FedEx .... along with snail mail... has become very un dependable here ... ups... still does great.... my items via FedEx ... always arrived late... but when they pass via Memphis ...they usually stay for a few days to a week...plus. 

2 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

FedEx .... along with snail mail... has become very un dependable here ... ups... still does great.... my items via FedEx ... always arrived late... but when they pass via Memphis ...they usually stay for a few days to a week...plus. 

all fedex packages go through memphis, i know this for a fact !. but snail mail from dallas always ( suppose too ! ) comes right up I-30, straight into little rock on their mail trucks ( 18-wheelers ).

5 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

just for shitz ang giggles...just how are you paying for all this stuff that goes through memphis ???.

• Haha 1