Wanted to update this.

Shade’s parts arrived, oil pump was in good shape and I’m buying it from him to keep as a spare, and he’ll use to new one he ordered in the meantime on his engine. 

@basfnb didn’t get to ride with us yesterday, but his Rubicon is broken down nonetheless so looks like 1080 will be shipping him a rear axle. 

Leave it to him to not even ride and have the only rig that needs repair.

• Like 5

Got a truck bed full of holy seats, green and yellow fenders, flares, floorboards etc from 1080 today.  He was coming through my area and I met up with him to get some much needed stuff that is too big to ship.

Wife was not impressed, once again!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Got a truck bed full of holy seats, green and yellow fenders, flares, floorboards etc from 1080 today. 

Pics are worth a 1000 words , so you owe us another 987 words !!!!  

P.S>  if you didn't et any pics because you  had to unload it all quick during the night so the wife didn't see it , I under stand , been there done that !!! 

I did indeed unload the stuff after dark, but it was more because I had a lot to do yesterday afternoon.  It's all in a pile right at the end of the driveway, so she'll see it when she leaves the house!

wife.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/27/2020 at 6:01 PM, Fishfiles said:

Pics are worth a 1000 words , so you owe us another 987 words !!!!  

Good front and rear green, good front and rear yellow, extra rear yellow, one green tank cover, floorboards, flares, 3 seats (need recovered, but good foam), a meter with 1200 miles on it, and a solenoid.

I also gave him a Jeep carb which he is vapor honing for me.  It had about 40 years of oil, grease, and grime on it when I gave it to him.

fenders.jpg

carb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi there! Any chance you have a speedometer for 2001-2003 Honda Foreman/Rubicon 500? Maybe even a little newer like 2004-2006 Working or not. I only need the LCD if LCD it's not broken I want it. (see orange rectangle at foto below. I'm from Mexico but I have an address in Laredo Tx. (zip 78041) you may ship.

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 5.22.03.png

Thanks! 

He doesn't buy much in the way of Rubicons, and I actually looked at his ebay store earlier today to see if he'd listed anything new lately.

I've actually been putting together that carb with a new carb kit today since it's in the single digits here with 6-8" of snow.