27 minutes ago, shadetree said:

no..went way up ?..lol. i still haven't even fired it yet !!..lol.

It's going between .50 and $1 per round now, depending on what part of the country you're in.

Sold out everywhere, and people are hoarding it with the election coming up.

I do absolutely everything i can do to make stuff go as fast as possible. I have no control over the post office. UPS and FEDEX do the same stuff i buy 10-30 machines a month and ship 300-700 parts a month (75 packages on 4-21-2020 alone). Stuff gets lost and as a seller i can only see the exact same thing you do when you track it. The only thing a seller can do that a receiver cannot is file a claim. I will do anything i can to make things happen but i cant do anything in this case. I don't normally ship out of the USA and i did it for one of the members here. Surprisingly i think he got it in 2 weeks to Canada. I shipped 2 packages to shadetree and the other was delivered in 2 days. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

I do absolutely everything i can do to make stuff go as fast as possible. I have no control over the post office. UPS and FEDEX do the same stuff i buy 10-30 machines a month and ship 300-700 parts a month (75 packages on 4-21-2020 alone). Stuff gets lost and as a seller i can only see the exact same thing you do when you track it. The only thing a seller can do that a receiver cannot is file a claim. I will do anything i can to make things happen but i cant do anything in this case. I don't normally ship out of the USA and i did it for one of the members here. Surprisingly i think he got it in 2 weeks to Canada. I shipped 2 packages to shadetree and the other was delivered in 2 days. 

well one of the packages finally made it to memphis,tn, then next day left, was sitting in this same '' saying '' for 3 day's, then this morning, my same package made it BACK TO MEMPHIS,TN like is never got there in the first place, and said it left there at 9:24 am this morning, currently on its way to its destination, AND STILL HAS NOT MADE IT TO LITTLE ROCK AS OF RIGHT NOW, AND ITS 8:02 PM !!..LOL. WTFE. 

• Like 1

one of those boomerang packages .... lol! there was some talk of no emails, reckon the address on the package was wrong ? lol... wouldn't shock me at all, at this point. 

update: i just got off the phone with my local post office, spoke to a manager there, she informed me, that the seller can go online, and file a claim for lost package ?, so 1080, i except you to do this right now, or, refund me my money, don't give me anything back other than your taking care of this. i am done with this. p.s. AND NO, MY PACKAGE STILL HAS NOT MADE IT TO LITTLE ROCK !.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

They require 14 days before we can file a claim. I told you this in the last message, i sent you a photo of the label so the tracking and correct address is confirmed. The package will either be delivered by or have a claim filed for on the 19th, on which i would send a refund. 

1 minute ago, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

They require 14 days before we can file a claim. I told you this in the last message, i sent you a photo of the label so the tracking and correct address is confirmed. The package will either be delivered by or have a claim filed for on the 19th, on which i would send a refund. 

YOU ARE WRONG !, I JUST SPOKE TO THE POST OFFICE, THEY TOLD ME YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM RIGHT NOW.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

he's right ^^^ my sister worked for the post office ... so i can confirm this!! so does my cousin, uncle, and nephew, and you sir are wrong! 

• Like 1

Just now, _Wilson_™ said:

he's right ^^^ my sister worked for the post office ... so i can confirm this!! so does my cousin, uncle, and nephew, and you sir are wrong! 

he wants to argue with someone that got the CORRECT INFO STRIAGHT FROM THE POST OFFICE 5 MIN'S AGO !..LOL.

• Like 1

oh.... don't get me started ... lol.... again how long have you been doing this ? 29 plus years ? lol ... but,yet you don't know anything about ordering parts .... sheesh ... what a joke. 

Well THIS, which is the USPS website, says "no sooner than 15 days" for "priority mail and other insured mail"

https://about.usps.com/publications/pub122/pub122_v07_revision_092016_006.htm

I'll take the USPS website's word over some drone who's probably too busy tossing out ballots to know the policy that they've misstated.

Sheesh man, you KNOW how the post office is!  We had the same thing with that seal I sent you!  Stop ! at the guy who shipped your parts and start ! at the people who aren't doing their jobs

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Well THIS, which is the USPS website, says "no sooner than 15 days" for "priority mail and other insured mail"

https://about.usps.com/publications/pub122/pub122_v07_revision_092016_006.htm

I'll take the USPS website's word over some drone who's probably too busy tossing out ballots to know the policy that they've misstated.

Sheesh man, you KNOW how the post office is!  We had the same thing with that seal I sent you!  Stop ! at the guy who shipped your parts and start ! at the people who aren't doing their jobs

A you are correct, i'm done here.

• Haha 1

Come on Shadetree you got a new member who just joined up and is trying to do something good for the other members here on the site

Seems like he’s trying to do a good job and the Post Office is all screwed up

I understand the frustration with having an open motor and needing that one part to close it up...,

but cmon ease up, it will sort itself out 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just looked back and I've spent about $900 with 1080 this year.  Most of that was back in the spring just buying from him on ebay, and I invited him here in early Sept figuring if he could sell NOT through ebay, it would save him money, and in turn, he would pass those savings to me/us.

He has done that. 

Every part I've gotten from him has been exactly as described, and since PSN has jacked their prices up, I know I've been trying to find another supplier of used parts that was reasonably priced.  He has filled that gap as I've rebuilt that 08 and I've been able to replenish my parts stash so I can dig into this 07.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, 1080PowersportsPartsLLC said:

https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm

This is straight from the website, if you click check the filing periods it shows you. This was shipped priority mail so 15 days..

and this is straight from the usps website as well --> https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Missing-Mail-The-Basics#When_to_file_Missing_Mail_Search , WHAT YA'LL ARE LINKING IS FOR LOST PACKAGES FOR INSURANCE CLAIMS !!!..SAY'S SEVEN DAY'S WHEN MAIL IS LOST ?, IF YA'LL ARE GONNA POST SH_T ?..THEN KNOW WHAT THE FREAK YOUR DANG WELL TALKING ABOUT !!!.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shadetree said:

and this is straight from the usps website as well --> https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Missing-Mail-The-Basics#When_to_file_Missing_Mail_Search , WHAT YA'LL ARE LINKING IS FOR LOST PACKAGES FOR INSURANCE CLAIMS !!!..SAY'S SEVEN DAY'S WHEN MAIL IS LOST ?, IF YA'LL ARE GONNA POST SH_T ?..THEN KNOW WHAT THE FREAK YOUR DANG WELL TALKING ABOUT !!!.

Welp, that does say what you say it does.

But it also says 15 days on the two links posted above.

So perhaps what we can all agree on is the USPS SUCKS.

What does tracking say today?  Looks like the process starts with entering a tracking number.  I'm honestly curious as to how that process would go if one were to enter the tracking number and start the process.

• Like 1

Ordered a new front skid plate from RMATV today and prayed it goes out Fedex! lol I'd like to have it tomorrow or Saturday and not next Tuesday! Although I shouldn't have a hurricane go between me and Lexington in the next few days.

Edited by 87Iroc

I ordered tires Tuesday.  They'll be here tomorrow.

Coming UPS. 

It's easy to receive stuff, but shipping around here is a PITA unless you use USPS. 

For Fedex or UPS, I have to schedule a pickup (which costs extra) and then hope they find the package before a porch pirate does.

At least in urban areas you can drop the stuff off at a Fedex office or UPS store.  When in the boonies USPS is the only way to ship stuff without it being a major ordeal.

i glad i can't relate to packages being snatched right off my porch / mail box jeep the more i think about this .... i shade is right, bout time for video survalence, even your pop could have a monitor rig setup... to where he could watch while y'all are away, speeking of... (without changing the topic) how's he doing ? 

5 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Welp, that does say what you say it does.

But it also says 15 days on the two links posted above.

So perhaps what we can all agree on is the USPS SUCKS.

What does tracking say today?  Looks like the process starts with entering a tracking number.  I'm honestly curious as to how that process would go if one were to enter the tracking number and start the process.

the link above mine is for insurance claims bro, has nothing to do with filing a claim for lost mail. tracking number this morning said the same thing its said for 3-4 days now..checked BACK into memphis,tn, left there again..and currently '' heading some where '' ?..running late, but still in transit ?..its said this very same thing for 2 straight days now. me and you both...it does not take a package/letter to get from memphis,tn to little rock,ar !!. and yes..you are correct..the usps sucks !.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i glad i can't relate to packages being snatched right off my porch / mail box jeep the more i think about this .... i shade is right, bout time for video survalence, even your pop could have a monitor rig setup... to where he could watch while y'all are away, speeking of... (without changing the topic) how's he doing ? 

He's good.  Back to patrolling.

Couple of nights ago about 1AM the dogs started barking, and he saw a light behind the house back by the neighbors. 

Set out with pistol in hand.  It was a cop doing rounds LOL.

• Like 3

When I am in the truck in the morning I listen to the Walton and Johnson talk show , pretty funny show , this morning they were talking about the mail with a guy that called in , he mailed a Thank You letter to someone and it was returned to him and his wife 6 year later ---- 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

When I am in the truck in the morning I listen to the Walton and Johnson talk show , pretty funny show , this morning they were talking about the mail with a guy that called in , he mailed a Thank You letter to someone and it was returned to him and his wife 6 year later ---- 

now that's rich haha! 

He's good.  Back to patrolling.

Couple of nights ago about 1AM the dogs started barking, and he saw a light behind the house back by the neighbors. 

Set out with pistol in hand.  It was a cop doing rounds LOL.

glad to hear he's doing good, and,  at least the cops ... are patrolling your area now (thumbs up) 

• Like 1