bcsman

Let's talk farm equipment

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Hm....... Interesting ...... Plus feature would be standing in front of the engine cooling fan.... I used to do that samething when we blew silage ... One fast way to get cooled off when your around all the hot air coming off those stationary tractors under load .... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

WOW , how it didn't snap !!! 

image.png

My buddy has a bunch of South Africans working for him now.  Those guys can fix ANYTHING, and are welders, electricians, plumbers, and mechanics every one.  I guess where they came from you had to be able to do it all yourself or you didn't survive.

That said, those guys can also break ANYTHING.   And what's funny is when they do, they'll say "It just broke" LOL

He had a front end loader on a Deere tractor, and one of these plates was broken.  They were trying to replace it, and I pointed out the other side was tweaked so the pins wouldn't line up.  Probably inch thick steel plates.

https://agpartsdirect.com/products/jd-542-loader-linkage-inner-plate-replaces-part-w45106?_pos=2&_sid=702a0de32&_ss=r

My buddy says "How the ! did yall do that?  What were you doing?"  

"It just broke."  LOL

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

I gather this is in affrica ? Kikuyu people (East affrican tribe / people) can't veiw (YET) the one jeep just replyed to... From the reaction must be good.... So I'll check later..

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I gather this is in affrica ? Kikuyu people (East affrican tribe / people) 

I would guess your correct !!! That sure does look like a Walla-kaballa tree ( which are known as a favorite  hanging place for the ever so deadly  black mamba )  and there is a villager in the backround  with a bundle of sockareba limbs , which are heavily used as a fire starter in the eastern Africa region of the Sahara , good eye  !!!! ----   In all I guess your right , it's not in Kansas for sure , Cowboy !!!!  , LOL 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Farm Girls .com 

image.png

Now we're talking!..... That's a dairy farmers dream right there! .... 

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Now we're talking!..... That's a dairy farmers dream right there! .... 

I think I could agree that a dairy product or chicken product ( growth hormones )   likely cause her deformity / huge'ness   , so it was a farm related .... what is the word I am looking for ? .... incident ... injury ...  

Uh huh ..... Was thinking the same.... I wander if growth hormones could possibly cause this, or part... well..... We know that habits of drug use does no good, but holly cow if this got out..... 

22 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Farm Girls .com 

image.png

Looks just like my Wife's pair ....Of bibs.

• Haha 1

well, it looks like i'll be tearing my kubota b2100 back apart, oil seals that are at the clutch/gear housing are leaking ?, only one way to fix this, split the tractor..AGAIN !!..LOL. ordered the oil seal and plug for it, along with a hydro oil pump rebuild kit. while i'm waiting on these parts to come in, i'll drain the hydro oil, get the tractor split, and ready for the oil seal and plug. i sure wish i would have replaced these when i had it apart the first/second time ?..sigh. oh well..it has to be done. i'll try to remember to snap some pics, so if anyone else ever has to go through this ?, they will at least know what is in store ?!?..lol. here is a pic of when i split it the first time, as you can see that shaft sticking out of the clutch area ?, that shaft has an oil seal that is leaking. and right above that shaft is a rubber plug ( no clue what the plug is for ? ), its leaking hydro oil as well. anyway..as you can see..this is a PITA to work on.

IMG_0122.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shadetree said:

well, it looks like i'll be tearing my kubota b2100 back apart, oil seals that are at the clutch/gear housing are leaking ?, only one way to fix this, split the tractor..AGAIN !!..LOL. ordered the oil seal and plug for it, along with a hydro oil pump rebuild kit. while i'm waiting on these parts to come in, i'll drain the hydro oil, get the tractor split, and ready for the oil seal and plug. i sure wish i would have replaced these when i had it apart the first/second time ?..sigh. oh well..it has to be done. i'll try to remember to snap some pics, so if anyone else ever has to go through this ?, they will at least know what is in store ?!?..lol. here is a pic of when i split it the first time, as you can see that shaft sticking out of the clutch area ?, that shaft has an oil seal that is leaking. and right above that shaft is a rubber plug ( no clue what the plug is for ? ), its leaking hydro oil as well. anyway..as you can see..this is a PITA to work on.

IMG_0122.JPG

You really got to watch you don't get caught up in that " catastrophic hydraulic failure " syndorn and keep  doing it over and over  

14 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Well he's got half that mike Rowe saying right work hard.... But the Work smart part is long gone.....lol! 

here's a couple pics so far. top hole is for the plug, bottom shaft is where the seal goes. i got it split far enough apart to get the drive shaft off,  then easly pried the oil seal out.

IMG_0532.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

• Like 3