RS990

Foreman 400 weird sine wave!?

3 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I bet that happens more than we hear , people just don't want to admit to stuff , so they say something like , I found a connectors I must have forgot to reconnect , LOL 

Anyone who says they haven't wasted half-a-day because of leaving the kill switch or key off hasn't been doing it very long (or very often)...

I certainly have.

5 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

Anyone who says they haven't wasted half-a-day because of leaving the kill switch or key off hasn't been doing it very long (or very often)...

I certainly have.

Or when they bring their atv with no gas in it and complaint it doesn't start..."Does not start I had to push it in the truck!!!"....🤣🤣

• Like 1

I just bumped the kill switch on my Rancher while I was pressure washing it on Monday. Took me 5 minutes to realize what I had done... was thinking the worse possible thought.... I figured that I had forced way too much water into the exhaust outlet while blasting hard red clay off of the muffler and killed it. 🙂

I was about to yank the spark plug and let the water out... But It fired right up after I flipped the kill switch back on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, retro said:

I just bumped the kill switch on my Rancher while I was pressure washing it on Monday. Took me 5 minutes to realize what I had done... was thinking the worse possible thought.... I figured that I had forced way too much water into the exhaust outlet while blasting hard red clay off of the muffler and killed it. 🙂

I was about to yank the spark plug and let the water out... But It fired right up after I flipped the kill switch back on.

if folks would shut them down with the key ?, then this would not happen much. but still..i'm guilty of it as well....20 yrs ago !..lol.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, oh400ex said:

I certainly have.

I spent a good half a day working on @basfnb's 300 one day.  Was swapping all kinds of components, shooting starter fluid up in there.

Kill switch was off.  DOH!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

I spent a good half a day working on @basfnb's 300 one day.  Was swapping all kinds of components, shooting starter fluid up in there.

Kill switch was off.  DOH!

yeah..if anyone says it's never happened to them ?..then they are flat out lying ?, or they've never ridden on anything other than a car/truck ?!..lol.

• Like 2

just wait until you have one of those days where you KNOW the engine ran at one point !!!, spend 30 mins cranking it over...pulling your hair out, checking all connections..then discover you forgot to put the spark plug back in the head !?!. ( guilty )...rofl.

• Haha 3