A&M OFFROAD

Hello!

5 minutes ago, RubiDan said:

Howdy.  I'm fairly new here too.  Good looking machine you have there.

I wouldn't mind having a sport quad but I need mine for doing some work around the place so I thought that a utility would be a better choice.  I saw a Honda advertised a couple days ago as a TRX450 for an odd price of $2,2?? with no pictures.  It was advertised as low miles, adult owned and in good shape.   I don't know all of the Honda models but I was pretty sure that one was a sport quad.  I messaged the guy and left my number  but never heard back from him.  Must've been a good deal because it sold quick.

I know there was a TRX450R which is a sports quad ----- the TRX450S , TRX450FM , and TRX450ES where all utility 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fishfiles said:

I know there was a TRX450R which is a sports quad ----- the TRX450S , TRX450FM , and TRX450ES where all utility 

I really haven't kept up with all of the Honda ATVs and really didn't know what most of them were until I started looking for one.  I found info on a TRX450R but didn't see anything about the others that you mentioned.  I'll have to look them up to see just what they are.  He didn't even list what year it was.  It was probably too big for what I wanted anyway.  I'm wanting something for the grandkids.