balljoints

Service Manual Downloads

40 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Hey @balljoints or @toodeep, either of you have the FSM for the 87-88 TRX125?  The 85-86 is there, but not the 87-88, which I believe had the vertical engine.

Ill check when i get home for you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@jeepwm69 No I don't. The 86 ATC125M shares the same motor as the 87/88 TRX I believe. If your just needing motor specs that would be another to search for.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, toodeep said:

@jeepwm69 No I don't. The 86 ATC125M shares the same motor as the 87/88 TRX I believe. If your just needing motor specs that would be another to search for.

The 86 ATC 125M isn't on there either.  I'm trying to help someone else out.  My 125's are both 85's.

@basfnb has an 87 but I don't think his kid has completely destroyed it yet, so he hasn't need to fix anything....yet.

• Like 1

a big thank you for sharing the service manual. i have some work to do on a used trx 350 fm, and i'm sure much is quite obvious for a mechanically inclined and experienced guy as myself, but some things are very specific. cheers!

• Like 2

Welcome to ATV Honda berettaboi! Start a thread in the utility section if ya like, so we can follow along on your repairs.

I have a 2015 420 rancher FA6, does the ESP manual apply to this model? Im having a no shifty thing thanks

Hey mbjerry,

I am happy to reply, but I am far from an expert. I'm afraid I have no idea. I have a 2013 Rubicon and I am using a 2005-2012 service manual and it seems close. Not sure if it would also be good for your 2015.

Thank you for the input, the information is not easy to obtain! I don't want to jump to any false conclusions with diagnosing the system, 

most ( not everyone here ) does not own newer atvs..spec me !..i like older stuff..it wont let me down like this new crap they are building !.

• Like 1

For the service manuals there the closest you might be able to use is for the 16 foreman

• Like 2

Yep, the 2016 Foreman manual says it's for FA6 models, will be the same as your machine.

• Like 3

thanks for the reply, so the "FA6" model designation is the factor that tells me which configuration I have? I looked at the 16 foreman manual and it looks like the right one, time to start ohming out sensors and switches, no codes are blinking out.

2 minutes ago, mbjerry said:

thanks for the reply, so the "FA6" model designation is the factor that tells me which configuration I have? I looked at the 16 foreman manual and it looks like the right one, time to start ohming out sensors and switches, no codes are blinking out.

Just reread your post above.  You have a Rancher FA6, not a Foreman.

My guess is they're the same now that Honda has started using so many of the same parts for Rancher and Foreman. 

The 09-11 Rancher AT manual might be good to cross reference with that Foreman manual if you have limited success.

Start a new thread with what your Rancher is doing.  Wife has an 09 I bought as a basketcase so I've wrestled with one quite a bit.  @Melatv is a guru on these things when it comes to electrical issues.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum Dude' , we have an introduction thread , how's about posting in it and tell us about you and your ride -- @Goober and @balljoints are manual gurus , would hope one will be along and could help you with a manual 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dude22573 said:

I am looking for one for the 2012 TRX400X. Anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks

The only difference from the 05-09 and newer is plastics and gas tank. Everything else will be identical.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SlammedRanger said:

The only difference from the 05-09 and newer is plastics and gas tank. Everything else will be identical.

Good to know, thanks for the reply!

• Like 2

Ball joints:  Can you find me a service manual for a Honda 2001 TRX350FE?  Thanks!  

53 minutes ago, BillN said:

Ball joints:  Can you find me a service manual for a Honda 2001 TRX350FE?  Thanks!  

the service manual is in his list.

• Like 2