sled_22

How much would you pay? 87 TRX350

I've been looking for a rebuild bike to essentially flip or keep depending. How much would you be will to deal for this?

I feel like with no compression, it should be cheaper, like $250 max?

image.png

Would think that there should be $500 worth of parts there, on ebay at least $5,000 worth lol.

The rear end is worth $250+ if good , there are a lot of parts on it that are getting hard to find , the most I would want to pay would be $300 only because the rear end is a TRX300 transplant , I would keep the rear end for myself and sell off as much as I could  to try and get my money back , I'd try and sell the CDI , carb , front diff , engine whole or parts , etc , then sell whatever is left for a $100 

So i read this as a parts bike then kind of like he listed. I'm more looking for a project bike to restore/resell as whole. There's just not a lot available right now and was hoping to find something before the snow flew.

I paid $300 for just the cam out of this bike....

It was NOS but there are two used ones listed for sale on eBay right now and the cheapest is $250

If you buy it... there is more than $500 in parts there. That bike can be kinda expensive to repair...

350D/A  cam

Did you know that a 350D and A spin the opposite rotation  of the 300 , similar  platform engine , but it is a reversed cam , the guys that build a 300 with a 350 head on top a 300 lower have their cams special ground to make them work ----don't know what they pay for that work 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sled_22 said:

I've been looking for a rebuild bike to essentially flip or keep depending. How much would you be will to deal for this?

I feel like with no compression, it should be cheaper, like $250 max?

as for rebuilding this one ... for a flip, or keeper $250... if your not looking to part it out but rather build one .. i can't see the pic for some odd reason... being shades the expert on these girls... I'd get his thoughts. 

250-300 tops as a parts bike, if your looking for a project to fix and flip ?, then is not the one you want to get your hands on !, why ?, parts are so high dollar..AND THATS EVEN IF YOU CAN FIND THEM ??!!.

• Like 2