Wheeler

Thoughts?

Been talking with this guy... all I really want is the motor for a rebuild.. but the other parts may help out me or others...

thoughts?? 

DB9D1CAF-468A-41C5-A7BD-684CF692D0FA.png

78A3180B-538F-466F-BEF5-0552E3E6CAD1.png

• Like 1

Cheap enough...

I'd get it just to have spares. Offer $200. He would take it most likely

• Like 2

All I want is the engine. I’ve been talking with a buddy who isn’t on here but is on the FB page. He wants parts off it. So looks like a win/win.. 

(I’ll see if he will join here) 

I want to build a full 400bbk engine. 

• Like 2

Just make a trip down here and I'll give you one to build lol

That would cost you WAY more than $200 though so might as well buy it!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

I could just go buy a larger cc bike... 

BUT... 

WHAT KINDA FUN IS THAT??!!! (All caps for u @shadetree!) lol

AND WERE GONNA START CHARGING YOU FOR ALL YOUR ANSWERS ...THERE..CAPS RIGHT BACK AT YA !...LOL.

• Haha 3

i could use the rims and tires, from looking at the picts. might cost too much to ship,.  and the front tires look taller than the back tires ? ..

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

i could use the rims and tires, from looking at the picts. might cost too much to ship,.  and the front tires look taller than the back tires ? ..

Funny, I thought the same thing..

• Like 1

18 hours ago, oh400ex said:

Just make a trip down here and I'll give you one to build lol

That would cost you WAY more than $200 though so might as well buy it!

Maybe that's $400CDN.....or $3.17 USD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2020 at 8:11 PM, Wheeler said:

Funny, I thought the same thing..

i suppose ya aint talking about shipping. stfl. [salty tears from laughing].

i guess i have to lay off the salt, funny thing, i'm sodium deficient, guess i been storing it in my tears. 🙃

Edited by LedFTed

Leave her in an hour to pick this crapper up.. 

ones mans junk is another mans treasure...

• Like 1

any idea what your plans are ? still planning on a 400  bbk build ? but as you said spare parts ... is a plus. be sure to post us some pics. when she's in your possession .. 

• Like 1

That just went to crap.. he says he’ll take EMT.. so I left with $110 cash in my wallet. I get almost there & get a message he can’t accept an EMT. Well I’m now like 30mins from an atm.. I showed up anyway.. rear end sized solid, motor did turn over with kick, no spark plug & covered in snow. Rear hubs gone, nothing but a frame & engine.. he wanted $400. I told him I really don’t need it at all but beat I could do was $110 as I’m not leaving to drive an hour for cash..kid said he had other interested. No, no he doesn’t. Been for sale for weeks. Lives in middle of no where.. I’m ok without it...

19 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

That just went to crap.. he says he’ll take EMT.. so I left with $110 cash in my wallet. I get almost there & get a message he can’t accept an EMT. Well I’m now like 30mins from an atm.. I showed up anyway.. rear end sized solid, motor did turn over with kick, no spark plug & covered in snow. Rear hubs gone, nothing but a frame & engine.. he wanted $400. I told him I really don’t need it at all but beat I could do was $110 as I’m not leaving to drive an hour for cash..kid said he had other interested. No, no he doesn’t. Been for sale for weeks. Lives in middle of no where.. I’m ok without it...

don't ya just love it when they lie ?!..lol.

• Like 2

So am i the only one that doesnt know what EMT is? All these new crazy ways of paying for stuff. I cant keep up! LoL

2 minutes ago, SlammedRanger said:

So am i the only one that doesnt know what EMT is? All these new crazy ways of paying for stuff. I cant keep up! LoL

EMT = Email Money Transfer

sooo easy.. just need an email & $ goes rite into ur account. No questions asked. That easy

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

sooo easy.. just need an email & $ goes rite into ur account. No questions asked. That easy

Thats crazy man. Didnt even know that type of thing existed. Seems it would be an easy thing to fake. I would instantly think its a scam personally. Guess im old fashioned but i will continue to accept cash only! LoL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wheeler said:

EMT, in the REAL world stands for electronic money transfer. has nothing to do with email crap..lol.

2 minutes ago, shadetree said:

EMT, in the REAL world stands for electronic money transfer. has nothing to do with email crap..lol.

Just sayin...

C7D07EAC-1B28-42DB-B9C9-8EF6DFA8A39B.png

Lol all we had was the green stuff, chcks and western union—gawd were they proud of themselves.

i missed out on buying the remains of an 87 350D for $52. I’m a little bummed about it but it was in worse condition than your quest. We’re both better off eh?

• Like 1