RubiDan

ATV For Grandkids

7 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

looks good..... from the pics, where did you hear about this one ? just curious ... i don't think the price is too far off...(maybe a tad high)  if it as good shape as it looks ... update us more ... soon as you can..... 

It was on Facebook.  He sold it last night so I didn't even get a chance to see it.  I'm sure another one will come along sooner or later.  Hopefully sooner.

I'd say he did get his price and I'd say he probably used me going to go down there as leverage.  Hey, that's life.

• Like 1

250 > Recon for your purposes IMO

Fun factor can not be discounted when you are talking about having kids on it. They are both rock solid.

250 will arguably hold its value better as well... 

For anything utility you have the Rubicon but either are great bikes.

• Like 1

yeah... wouldnt shock me if he used you to get his target price, but keep up the search bro... something will show up..... 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

just out  curiosity.... what type of terrain ... will those little ones be riding ? 

Right now they would be riding mainly on my place that is flat and hilly but the hills aren't too steep.  I doubt if they'd ever get stuck with a 2 wheel drive unless it was on a sandbar in the creek and even then I'd be able to pull them out.

Shade has let me know about a couple possibilities but it's just so far away.

• Like 1

it would be worth the drive! IMO, you should check out all the builds he's done.  just speeking facts..... it is what it is ;-) 

• Like 1

On October 7, 2020 at 9:41 AM, jeepwm69 said:

I picked up a used one for $75 (before they stopped selling them of course) and had to put bearings and seals in it.  It's going on the mud bike I eventually plan on building.

And I got two new ones on Amazon, just happened to catch someone dumping inventory.  Got them for $180 each.  That too, of course, was before they stopped making them.

One of those is on the 300 Shade built for my oldest kid.  The other will go on another 300 for the baby.

@87Iroc ^^^^