Wheeler

New Windscreen.

Well here it is. AMAZING quality, however they failed to send my mirrors which I paid for & now have to call them about.. but the the build quality is great. Very nice fibre glass construction.. it will serve me well this hunting season..

351EAAA0-11D7-4AA4-BA67-117F827E2704.jpeg

1784FF66-2555-45E7-BDA0-8DCD1232F7DC.jpeg

• Like 8

looks great wheeler.... should be a nice addition to cut the cold wind, and elements .. now... you have me thinking to get one for this coming winter... lol. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

looks great wheeler.... should be a nice addition to cut the cold wind, and elements .. now... you have me thinking to get one for this coming winter... lol. 

I’ll get er installed tomorrow & let u know what I think. But so far it’s awesome. 

• Thanks 1

I love it! They are mailing my mirrors today. Install was really simple. However I did have to drill the holes larger thru the windscreen as they didn’t like up on the two putter edges. Put my first small scratch on it doing so. I can now say it’s broke in lol. Very, very well built like I mentioned. Clears the gun boot just fine as well.. 

77253746-FE56-4C73-9DCC-34CCB572E4C5.jpeg

1E109EC0-5A3A-4292-AEEC-C72700DB3297.jpeg

61763C77-DA6E-4669-AC4E-F9F40FC66D0F.jpeg

981E09E2-52CB-4A7E-9BB3-C3F754BF91A5.jpeg

97484255-3C1A-491C-9ABC-CB9983BC4766.jpeg

• Like 6

I have one on mine and it is a good unit, rolled my bike when loading it and there was hardly any damage. They are tough for sure..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TBRider said:

I have one on mine and it is a good unit, rolled my bike when loading it and there was hardly any damage. They are tough for sure..

u have the same make? VIP-Air? It seems really solid, so I can’t die see any issues. Other than the windscreen needing replacement over time. 

• Like 1

Yea, and I haven't been easy on mine.....lol

I did loosen the windshield clips and will probably have to change them out but I wouldn't ride without one now, especially in the fall and winter....

20200929_180347.jpg

20200929_180358.jpg

20200929_180407.jpg

20200929_180419.jpg

• Like 3

I think they are out of Quebec,  kimpex might have a hand in the company....

• Like 2

I am glad I don't have to deal with the cold , I could see how it could really help cut that cold wind in your face down ----- looks great ,  like I was saying I am glad I don't have to deal with the cold , LOL 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

looks great, wheeler... have any plans for mounting anything to the back side of the fairing ? 

like??? 

i was thinking ... a inset steering stem light .. like TBRider fairing has ...  or maybe a sterio system ... the fairing looks to have room for speakers, and the fairing center brackets would be just right to mount a radio to. 

• Like 2

Just got home tonight & mirrors were in mail. So I put them on. I put them on the opposite way the instructions call for as to keep them in as tight as possible. Looking forward to see how much wind the new fairing/windscreen does for me this week end out hunting...

77994E1A-A285-41FD-B0D7-71CE32BCC95D.jpeg

46173F05-F662-4F9D-98A2-59E8A6228132.jpeg

16F1ADE3-702F-484F-BF68-E2E122020C22.jpeg

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Wheeler said:

Just got home tonight & mirrors were in mail. So I put them on. I put them on the opposite way the instructions call for as to keep them in as tight as possible. Looking forward to see how much wind the new fairing/windscreen does for me this week end out hunting...

77994E1A-A285-41FD-B0D7-71CE32BCC95D.jpeg

46173F05-F662-4F9D-98A2-59E8A6228132.jpeg

16F1ADE3-702F-484F-BF68-E2E122020C22.jpeg

I have had the fairing with the mirrors for a few years now and wouldn't be without it. The mirrors are great. I ordered the taller windshield and like it better for keeping the wind off my face in cold weather.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

@Wheeler related to the lost post here in this thread 

https://atvhonda.com/topic/170-forum-hunters/page/9/?tab=comments#comment-27088

how do like that new honda fairing ? it  looks great! 

so far it’s great. Takes getting used to when u are standing up going over dips... almost took it in the face (helmet on though). I thought the mirrors would be better reversed.. nope! Can’t see behind me well at all on the roads. I’ll flip em when I get home. 

• Like 2

have you thought about modding in a lamp like a clamp on ram light to the fairing like goober has ? i can't brag enough on this setup, I've moved sence this pic.... I'll dig the other pic up soon. 

image.jpg

@Wheeler this is what i was talking about ... looks like this is made almost the same as the model you have. 

the fairing mounting brackets on the backside ....might be just perfect for this mod. 

image.jpg

• Like 3

That says VIP-Air on the front. Same make!

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 1

i noticed the windshield looked  the kimd of the same, i couldn't make out the wording... but i can see the center badge, this might not be a model for a 300, no clue on the end. but i sure do like the center in set light. 

• Like 1

Sure was nice having it driving quad to the blind this am. 32*F! 

• Like 2

we keep thread going.... they might sell out.... lol.... i need to get one while they last! I've already got the ram light... so i was thinking maybe a temp fairing mount ... maybe to the side ... where i could un clamp the ram clamp... and remove the light the when i need to... OR get that model that has the built in light... but.. the price would deside that factor.

image.jpg

• Like 1