Wheeler

New Windscreen.

I don't think my mirrors stick out past the body, I'll have a look tomorrow. Mine were installed when I bought the bike.

Here's a pic of where mine are, I can get better pics in the morning

20200929_180428.jpg

20200929_180347.jpg

• Like 3

thanks fellahs 

1 hour ago, toodeep said:

The mirrors use to be just Kimpex snowmobile mirrors and had plenty of adjustment. I never did like mirrors on the handlebar area, too much movement. They are good for a quick glance though to make sure the riders are still behind you. The Vip air fairings are good quality but depending on the model the brackets can be a little light duty.

it would ether be one like tbrider has, or wheeler has.... i don't ride with With others any longer.... we can't ride like we used to... (bunch of us going out on farm land)  well i could have riding gatherings ... plenty of land... but most of my old riding buddies have moved away from doing that... and with newer people moving in..... things have changed around here... this would be a mod type deal... for winter riding, and hauling firewood (if i have to) on short notice. 

• Like 1

I have a Kolpin handlebar mount mirror and it works fine. Also has a quick release so you can remove it easily. Haven't had any vibration issues.

• Thanks 1

thanks fellahs, very helpful.

I don't think my mirrors stick out past the body, I'll have a look tomorrow. Mine were installed when I bought the bike.

Here's a pic of where mine are, I can get better pics in the morning

@TBRider the position of the mirrors on yours is what i had in mind. 

• Like 1

i have another question, do these come with defrent .... glasses ? maybe a small type ? I'm  not looking for one as tall as you have wheeler, but for the price i couldn't see trimming that glass down, but for a lower priced glass, i might be in for that..... what I'd really like to have is that locker, but I'll wait and see how yours holds up... lol.