machinecrook

WANTED - TRX300FW 1995 - Left mudflare & left inner fender

Hey guys,

Went for a ride in the woods on a Friday night and was making some trails... Seem to have lost the left fender flare and left inner fender 😅. Not on the bike and can't find 'em in the woods anymore! 

Front Mudguard LEFT

61866HC5690ZA

Front Inner Fender LEFT

61867HC5970

Trying my hand here incase someone has them for sale. If not I'll have to wait until mid October once the tall grass/weeds/brush dies out & try to look for it again.

Edited by machinecrook

PSN has really jacked their prices up lately.  Guess demand exceeded supply so prices went up.

I still like the fact that they stand behind what they sell, but the bargains there are few and far between now.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

PSN has really jacked their prices up lately.  Guess demand exceeded supply so prices went up.

I still like the fact that they stand behind what they sell, but the bargains there are few and far between now.

I hear you Jeep , we should have kept PSN on the mum , I use to get some great deals and directed people to them that got great deals and I have not got anything from them in a long time now 

• Like 1

Finging a good mudflare for a 95 is hard , it was the last year of the flat flares , the best looking one if you ask me , Greg Krentials on facebook  out of Monroe Louisiana still gets them OEM 1st gen style  , but they are not cheap , I think it is $80 each , look him up 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, machinecrook said:

Hey guys,

Went for a ride in the woods on a Friday night and was making some trails... Seem to have lost the left fender flare and left inner fender 😅. Not on the bike and can't find 'em in the woods anymore! 

Front Mudguard LEFT

61866HC5690ZA

Front Inner Fender LEFT

61867HC5970

Trying my hand here incase someone has them for sale. If not I'll have to wait until mid October once the tall grass/weeds/brush dies out & try to look for it again.

you might check with shade. he has a massive salvage yard close to him... . or @Manny ... even another atv salvage yard... we probably will not see prices drop for the older honda oem atv parts anytime soon. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I'll try to back track the trails I made this weekend. When I bought from USA I used to ship to the border and cross to go get it. I'm like 40 minutes away from the border so shipping costs exceed way above what I can fetch it for by crossing. But since they are closed for who knows how long, I might need to get it shipped out here.

19 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

I honestly thought the flat flares were discontinued.

i have no idea ??. i stay away from parts that are discontinued..lol.

27 minutes ago, shadetree said:

i have no idea ??. i stay away from parts that are discontinued..lol.

No they're available at that link you posted.  For a long time you couldn't get the old flat style new from Honda.  Guess they did another run of them or something.

22 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

No they're available at that link you posted.  For a long time you couldn't get the old flat style new from Honda.  Guess they did another run of them or something.

or they did not update the website ?, i would call them and ask them if they are in stock before i placed an order !..lol.

• Like 1

i was  thinking about asking catfish about flairs .... i may have to re think that plan... lol .... but i do need a set for the 97 flat, or corrugated ... maybe that's why manny has been a no show for a while ?? 

2 hours ago, _Wilson_â„¢ said:

i was  thinking about asking catfish about flairs .... i may have to re think that plan... lol .... but i do need a set for the 97 flat, or corrugated ... maybe that's why manny has been a no show for a while ?? 

i can tell ya right now, catfish does not have any flares.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, _Wilson_â„¢ said:

The flat ones cost more, $80+ each vs $65ish+ each, but from what I've seen the flat ones last a whole lot better than the ribbed ones do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heh... Little update.

My girlfriend found the mudflare. It was right beside my camp, must've been looking with my eyes closed.

However, now I need the full front fender... Rough rides!

• Like 2

Well you lucked out on the flare.  What happened to the front fender?  LOL

• Haha 1

Hey machinecrook long time no see. How ya been doing?

18 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Well you lucked out on the flare.  What happened to the front fender?  LOL

Yep I did!

Front fender? Lets just say I deserved it. Saw a dead tree (approx 10ft, 10 inches dia) that was in the way of making a trail. Figured I'd give it a nudge and make it fall (lazyness of not getting my saw out). Well, a part of it fell on the fender (left side) where I was missing the inner fender. It chooched the fender a little bit too low and cracked it near the rack post. The plastics are already scrap though so I've been looking for some but they're rare over here.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, retro said:

Hey machinecrook long time no see. How ya been doing?

Hey Retro, indeed been a long time. I've been insanely busy but doing well! Hope all is good with you and the community here. I see it's been growing nicely 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, machinecrook said:

Yep I did!

Front fender? Lets just say I deserved it. Saw a dead tree (approx 10ft, 10 inches dia) that was in the way of making a trail. Figured I'd give it a nudge and make it fall (lazyness of not getting my saw out). Well, a part of it fell on the fender (left side) where I was missing the inner fender. It chooched the fender a little bit too low and cracked it near the rack post. The plastics are already scrap though so I've been looking for some but they're rare over here.

Lol.  I tried to nudge a dead tree out of the way last weekend.  It was solid.  REAL solid.  Didn't budge a bit!

• Haha 1