oh400ex

Legendary Videos

Here is a thread to post videos that are of the highest quality (you can't go a whole lifetime without seeing this) type of videos.

Let's try and keep the submissions here under 5 minutes and only post the best-of-the-best. No specific genre and family friendly please

Ultimately like any free people... do whatever makes you happy but that is my suggestion for this thread.

Three words I will never forget...

Monkey Cucumber Grape

Watch the video to understand but in summation...

Work hard and you won't need to worry about being the monkey in the first place

Thank you for reading!

• Like 3

Right out of the gate breaking from my own suggestions lol 

Best laid plans...

This video is a clip from the end of a motocross race in the 2006 championship.

Two of the most legendary riders from history of the sport... Ricky Carmichael and James Stewart

Clean riding and showing all of us how it is done. Ricky was best technical rider and had the most grit while Stewart was possible the most naturally talented rider to ever step on the bike. 

Enjoy ~7 minutes of the best racing motocross has to offer.  

Edited by oh400ex
  • Like 2

sorry I had too for fish!

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Wheeler said:

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Yeah... I don't think any of those were what I had in mind lol

Could have gone a whole lifetime without seeing the rest of the monkey bridge story arc but we all have different definitions of "legendary" videos 🤣

I would have sworn I slipped up and said "post monkey videos" somewhere but I looked back and never did

Fish liked the bridge one so much he posted it twice 😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I see what happened on the double post , it was a compilement / playlist , so when you link any of the videos in the bunch , it brings up the whole list 

So you don't consider the Truck Monkey Legendary ?? ----better not let " him " hear you say that , he'll come to your house and you'll be in one of his commercials 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Wheeler said:

made me spill my beer! STILL wiping up. 🤪

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Giver | Taker | Matcher

A really nice philosophical prospective on what personally traits will rise and which will fall.

~13 minutes. Try this link for a shorter version but the full clip is worth your time.

This site is absolutely packed with disagreeable givers... watch to understand more!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Seen that video before and some of these videos are classic! The green bike, the yelling in the graveyard, russia lol 

Why did you react that the GTM video is sad? Super positive from my prospective... no hurt feelings if you didn't like it 😂

33 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

Why did you react that the GTM video is sad? Super positive from my prospective... no hurt feelings if you didn't like it 😂

It was boring and seemed like suggestive mind control  propaganda .... 

Which one you like better Video #1 Food or Security or Video #2 Trunk Monkey / Whoopee Cushion 

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

It was boring and seemed like suggestive mind control  propaganda .... 

Boring... ok fair enough. Suggestive mind control... nah. This is more of a think for yourself style of video. 

I'm guessing you didn't watch the whole thing.

Probably saw the dude in a turtle neck and that he was from San Francisco and clicked off... I don't blame you lol. No offense here either way 😄

I like it.

Edit: You are disagreeable giver... don't know for sure but I would bet on it.

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Which one you like better Video #1 Food or Security or Video #2 Trunk Monkey / Whoopee Cushion 

I like the question. Gotta put the boots on for this one...

Straight answer... Video 1

Do not like how they conducted the experiment. Made me sad watching a bit but I do like to think and it was something interesting.

Video 2 is much more enjoyable and a better video from a fun perspective. Don't think it is cannon to the "Truck Monkey" universe though 😁

Edited by oh400ex
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

It was a 15:00 video , I lasted about 6 minutes in , when I say mind control , I say that because I never was into people  telling me how I should be thinking ---- I will admit the turtle neck sweater and being from San Francisco  didn't help the cause , if he was in Real Tree camo , crocks and a accent he might have lasted longer ----   LOL 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

It was a 15:00 video , I lasted about 6 minutes in , when I say mind control , I say that because I never was into people  telling me how I should be thinking ---- I will admit the turtle neck sweater and being from San Francisco  didn't help the cause , if he was in Real Tree camo , crocks and a accent he might have lasted longer ----   LOL 

Only really wear camo when I'm in the woods but I got the crocks and accent lol

Punched a hole in my knockaround crocks yesterday kickstarting a bike. They are just too convenient

20201006_080704.jpg

Edited by oh400ex
  • Like 1

was that the 95 300 ? ... dang... messed up a good crock... I've had many holes worn in my converse shoes.... man does it bite ... lol! 

My favorite redneck French Canadian AvE

This is a guy in his shop who posts videos to Youtube about whatever he likes. His tool reviews are legendary as he actually takes it apart and shows the tool for what it is.

One of my favorite videos of his speaks about repairing threads on an aluminum crankcase if you had nothing else. My kind of thought experiment.

Bad language (lots) so should be considered NSFW and viewer discretion is advised due to language. Shop talk... 

Spoiler

Spoiler

54 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

was that the 95 300 ?

A motorcycle. 250 Kawmasucki but those 300s kick like a mule lol

Forward kick is danger to your shin in some crocks 😅

Edited by oh400ex

30 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

A motorcycle. 250 Kawmasucki but those 300s kick like a mule lol

Forward kick is danger to your shin in some crocks 😅

ive never had the pleasure of kicking one of those,  i call them cowasockie... but.. your word fits better! ... but ive have had to kick start some Harley's after service ... and the old shinbone sure did take some hits ... lol.... i still have knots .. where i was struck ...  i reckon  chalk it to learning, and battle scars .. lol.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oh400ex said:

My favorite redneck French Canadian AvE

This is a guy in his shop who posts videos to Youtube about whatever he likes. His tool reviews are legendary as he actually takes it apart and shows the tool for what it is.

One of my favorite videos of his speaks about repairing threads on an aluminum crankcase if you had nothing else. My kind of thought experiment.

Bad language (lots) so should be considered NSFW and viewer discretion is advised due to language. Shop talk... 

I went and checked out Ave , he does curse a lot , the video I watched was a Snap-on air impact  verses a HarborFreight EarthQuake Impact , 30 minute video , I watched it in 5 minutes , I leaned a new word " If 'ings " from him  , I like it , and looking forward to when and  if 'ings  I get a chance to use it in a sentence ! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, oh400ex said:

Only really wear camo when I'm in the woods but I got the crocks and accent lol

Punched a hole in my knockaround crocks yesterday kickstarting a bike. They are just too convenient

20201006_080704.jpg

Dude , that's the mobile home  slipper version of Crocks , when you re-Crock , get the Sunday Church version , the bottoms are like 10 ply truck tires with a leather upper 

fullsizeoutput_d52.jpeg

• Haha 2

I don't know what is going on at the end , but it's got monkeys 

• Sad 2