oh400ex

Legendary Videos

5 hours ago, 87Iroc said:

Trunk Monkey  is good stuff , did you happen to see this ^^^ video and the other 37 Truck Monkey videos on page one 

16 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

was this only on this forum?:classic_smile:

What you mean by , what is " This " ?  Truck Monkey or Legendary Videos ? 

No monkeys were hurt or exploited during the filming of this video and monkeys were fairly paid for this truly legendary performance 

• Haha 1

only on this forum means, just here, was it at the other place as well, a place that is mostly gone. an dont try to change my words, i do well enough on my own, an then some. :classic_biggrin: maybe better.

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

Many monkey were shot with laser rays in this video  parental guidance advised , LOL 

i watched this many times. Legendary in my mind. The ole 300 made it thru all that Alaskan skeg in stock forum!! Epic! 
It’s old so the video quality isn’t like today.. if u watch the entire video let me know if u like it.. 

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I know this is Legendary Videos , but being Monkeys are Epic  , this monkey Meme is Epic and needed to be here with all the great monkey videos  

Oh400Ex since you brought it to my attention , I have seen so many disturbing monkey videos , not linking them as many have sad ending , lots of electrocutions , snake eaten  , lion eaten , even people who hunt monkeys , some hunters shoot them with 50 caliper harpoon guns with ropes 

Pic originally posted by 01RUBY500 

image.png

• Like 2

On 1/8/2021 at 8:43 PM, Wheeler said:

i watched this many times. Legendary in my mind. The ole 300 made it thru all that Alaskan skeg in stock forum!! Epic! 
It’s old so the video quality isn’t like today.. if u watch the entire video let me know if u like it.. 

Coming back to this thread after a break from the forum... 

This video is awesome! Love how every time she gets stuck she looks back like "What are you gonna do about this?" lol

Kids just along for the ride sipping on some juice was cute too lol

Video quality doesn't matter... it shows the full experience in a short video and they pull up on what I'm guessing is their house at the end

Crazy that their home was so inaccessible. Beautiful place!

• Like 3