oh400ex

Legendary Videos

I checked again and confirmed that I did not say this was a monkey video thread... lol

Do not like the monkey otter one. I thought they were playing at first but the otters apparently did not think so.

Otters have to be one of the cutest animals. We see them here sometimes. Wild animals of most kinds are dangerous...

Do love shock the monkey though. 😂

Don't know that I have ever seen that music video.

Got a quick one for ya'll..

Just a dad joke on dad. 18 Seconds

Edit: Those "crocks" were like two bucks and have lasted years but I agree. They are a terrible version of the real thing.

Edited by oh400ex
  • Like 1

I lost so many Crocks in the woods , walked home one night after my 450 got stuck in a hole  by myself bare foot ,  they float unless you stick them in the mud , have had them cheapos and them Jesus Crown and Cow Vine thorns  go right thru them and will stay logged in there and every now and then , when you take that certain step will poke thru and get you 

Mybad , I thought monkey testing videos was the primary , but then it went to  turtle neck sweater wearing , San Fran  mind control which is kind of primatial testing when I think  about it , so let me think , the ultimate primate video :

• Haha 1

A professor showing the old wrecking ball swing demonstration. ~2 minutes

Edited by oh400ex
  • Like 1

Ok folks! Saw something that made me think of this one!

Candidate for my favorite video of all time!

18 Seconds

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Voting/choosing with a small group sounds simple but isn't.

This is the best way full stop. Tried, true and fair.

~1.5 minutes

On 10/5/2020 at 1:28 PM, oh400ex said:

Giver | Taker | Matcher

A really nice philosophical prospective on what personally traits will rise and which will fall.

~13 minutes. Try this link for a shorter version but the full clip is worth your time.

This site is absolutely packed with disagreeable givers... watch to understand more!

OH400EX  , took back my Sad Face , but can't get my self you give you a like on it , how's about a E for Effort  LOL 

• Thanks 1

This is not a video but an entire YouTube channel

Project Farm

A guy in his garage who likes to test things. Products, hacks, "what-if's", engine failure, and much more.

His product comparisons carry more weight with me than pretty much anything else when it comes to media.

People joke in the comments that they need a "Project Farm Approved" sticker on stuff at the store and that would sell products. I agree.

If you have never seen this channel and have a few minutes to look at mechanical or product videos... check him out!

Thank you for looking!

• Like 2

On 10/8/2020 at 7:46 PM, oh400ex said:

The Man Show!

Back when Kimmel was funny... love this clip! 😂

Remember when they had a "stop women's suffrage" table set up, and tons of women were coming up and signing the petition to end suffrage?

Then FINALLY a smart woman came up and let them have it.

Sadly, that's pretty much our whole society these days.

• Like 1

Oldie but a goodie!

Possibly one of the best videos of all time from a dog owner perspective. 

The size of the pair on this guy... Best part is the look on the Kangaroo after the incident 😅

Watch this one if you haven't!

~2 minutes

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, oh400ex said:

Oldie but a goodie!

Possibly one of the best videos of all time from a dog owner perspective. 

The size of the pair on this guy... Best part is the look on the Kangaroo after the incident 😅

Watch this one if you haven't!

~2 minutes

If I got in that situation, I'd get my butt kicked by a roo and never hear the end of it from my buddies.

• Haha 1

Here is a batch of some of my favorite animal videos.

Most are around 1 minute long

Thanks for looking!

• Like 1

A video showing super unfortunate accident with a 700xx.

The owner said that it did "only" $1500 in damages and that the quad was back on the road to this day.

One comment said... How? To which there was no reply but the answer is "Because Honda"

The ATCs (and older Honda ATVs) were known to severely hurt the rider and be drivable afterward.

43 Seconds

LANGUAGE WARNING

Edited by oh400ex
  • Like 1

WOW , only $1,500 damage , hard to believe ---- I don't know what to do with the language , personally have viewed some awesome videos and songs that have words that I don't post  

33 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

WOW , only $1,500 damage , hard to believe ---- I don't know what to do with the language , personally have viewed some awesome videos and songs that have words that I don't post  

Conflicted as well with that. Didn't know whether to post with a warning, spoiler tag or just leave it be and not share.

Philosophically this is a protecting children argument and my stance is that if they find something the parent doesn't like they shouldn't have had the access to begin with.

Or the parent may reevaluate whether a moment of weakness from someone who just lost something dear to them is (in the grand scheme of things) that bad for their child to see.

Ultimately its a perspective thing but I think a happy medium is light language and "risque" but clean content should be posted with a warning.

Some sites have a "NSFW" flag or "PG" flag but we don't want content that fits those two labels so understand why the option would not be available.

PG-13 type of content should be okay IMO. I think you get one F-Bomb in a PG13 movie or something like that. 

Videos without audio would be a decent solution too. Could have made a GIF out of this in hindsight...

I'm not one for commercials, I'm notorious for changing the station. But there is one that I think of fondly whenever I see a funeral procession 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/29/2020 at 2:07 PM, oh400ex said:

A video showing super unfortunate accident with a 700xx.

The owner said that it did "only" $1500 in damages and that the quad was back on the road to this day.

One comment said... How? To which there was no reply but the answer is "Because Honda"

The ATCs (and older Honda ATVs) were known to severely hurt the rider and be drivable afterward.

43 Seconds

LANGUAGE WARNING

As an owner of several of these i always give a warning to those who want to ride them independent rear grabs the corners like no other.. So lean and I mean LEAN forward and into the corner or your going to wish you did.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Akunin said:

As an owner of several of these i always give a warning to those who want to ride them independent rear grabs the corners like no other.. So lean and I mean LEAN forward and into the corner or your going to wish you did.

Most people who ride these without knowing this first doesn't like it. It's arguably not as fun to ride depending on your ride style. 

For sure it isn't easy to slide around without leaning like an axle quad. You have to ride the xx different from any other quad.

That bike would have stalled or been catchable if not for being big-bore. It idled right off the cliff

Don't get me started on jumping one of these lol

Edit: Ants Canada is a cool channel. I have seen some of his fire ant stuff before.

Edited by oh400ex

On 12/7/2020 at 5:23 PM, Fishfiles said:

Lynx arguing :   maybe some one is making them do it with pulse rays , LOL 

The noises they make... my wife said it herself "I make noises like that when I'm mad" 

I'd have gotten in trouble if I said it first 😅

---

This video is another legendary moment in motocross history. A bit of explanation...

Chad Reed and James "Bubba" Stewart are two of the most legendary motocross riders of all time. Both are top-of-their-game at this time and an intense rivalry had developed between them. Stewart had heard pre-race talk from Reed saying something along the lines of "If I can get in front of Stewart... I will win" 

Stewart took this as a personal challenge and was feeling like his wins were being cheapened by claims that his bike was just faster off the line. The announcers explain the situation pretty well so I'll let them fill in the gaps but he set out to prove that he was faster in every way. Many claim that this is one of the most disrespectful moves in motocross racing history and I think that is at least arguable but trash talking and rivalries are part of racing.

This trimmed version is about 2 minutes.

Thank you for looking!

• Like 2