Fishfiles

Motorcycles and Gas Powered Bicycles

In the photo-type phase of a front light mount , was thinking of putting on that flat spot of the front fender --- that  led  head light is very bright , better than the one on the hand bars , that is going to come off , and also move that reflector down , and maybe pull that wire loom off the cables 

O0t%py0USMqR8+Q8FLOfOw.jpg

fullsizeoutput_dff.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_e02.jpeg

• Like 2

On 12/25/2020 at 1:07 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

yeah i think it would fit just right in the fender spot. 

Your thought is my command !!! 

It does look at lot better there , moved the reflector to the bracket I had the light on , took off the handle bar head light and it cleaned up up nice !! 

The bike guy at the flea market , gave me a center kick stand , that would be sweet if I can pull it off , looks doable , it is that silver Y thing on the table , which my wife says I need to clear off and out the house , soon --LOL 

putting together a tool kit ::: On a funny note , lets ask " @WonderMonkey, what all tools you think I need to carry with me " , LOL I be needing a side car 

8ItbrxKGTRW0Ef87L8VteA.jpg

npkCghiUSa+1R1p7OaZC7Q.jpg

• Like 2

I think the light will be better on the fender, shines where your going.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, TBRider said:

I think the light will be better on the fender, shines where your going.

One guy I know , not calling no names or nothing ,  says it is going to mess with my head ----  makes me feel like I am going to wipe out going round a corner ----won't be trying it tonight , the rain moved in an hour ago , temp dropped from 78 to 69 quick , had to go and get my jacket  ------ I  don't think I will be riding much at night  we got them Loupe Garu's around here 

• Like 2

This is an interesting build ,  4stroker , jack shaft going to rear gears and it has some style to it ----don't like the exhaust being so close to the leg and made of copper tubing and no chain guard looks dangerous ----hopefully for you after viewing this video , the next video up is a ride on the 7 speed bike or one similar , looks like he shifts two at a time and he is insane riding so fast and so close to the curb with traffic that might go by him after he could easily wipe out , LOL 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

One guy I know , not calling no names or nothing ,  says it is going to mess with my head ----  makes me feel like I am going to wipe out going round a corner ----won't be trying it tonight , the rain moved in an hour ago , temp dropped from 78 to 69 quick , had to go and get my jacket  ------ I  don't think I will be riding much at night  we got them Loupe Garu's around here 

if it aint me, i will tell ya., you are better with light in the white, or, some more, yellow spectrum. maybe its just me, the yellow spectrum shows things, whereas the blue spectrum hides things.,

as far as white light, maybe its the best of both worlds. perhaps i only see better in the white, or, some yellow spectrum.

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

I like the muffler on that one ^^^^ , they run about $50 chrome  ---- love that kick stand ^^^^ LOL 

• Like 1

yeah that's an old school kick stand, lol! 10 ton, i bet ? does that look like small od flex exhaust pipe used to extend the exhaust ? 

pretty cool bikes..but i just gotta ask...why go through all this trouble to make a bike look and run like a motorcycle, when ya can just own a motorcycle ?, hmmmm...lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shadetree said:

pretty cool bikes..but i just gotta ask...why go through all this trouble to make a bike look and run like a motorcycle, when ya can just own a motorcycle ?, hmmmm...lol.

49cc is street legal with no motorcycle license, insurance or turn signals where we are.

Less than $500 for something that gets ~50mpg and requires almost no money to maintain.

I know fish is just doing it for the fun of it but these bikes are the cheapest transportation for someone with no motorcycle license.

Personally liked seeing the mechanics completely exposed like the old style Indians too... easy to understand.

These bike kits may be one of the best things out there to get a young person into mechanics.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

personally I've never owned one, and never see them around here, not even at ljs shop, but very intrested in the first hand build, heck look what fish has done with mods on atvs. mowers, log splitters etc, but NO, according to the law, those engine powered bikes are not legal here, with out a brake light and turn signals. 

Edited by _Wilson_™

only/if ya can get a kid interested in anything that dont have to do with gaming or social media.. guys are into gaming, girls into social media, more or less. most guys dont know anything about a car or an ATV. i'm not sure what girls dont know or find no interest in. schools dont teach much. no need. lead the lambs to the slaughter.

edit this if you will. i mighta got carried away.

• Confused 1

On 1/1/2021 at 12:54 PM, shadetree said:

Why not?? ;~} ;;;

one is just for goofing around on legal, the other is for hitting the roads, legal and does require insurance, license.. etc.

Edited by LedFTed

6 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

only/if ya can get a kid interested in anything that dont have to do with gaming or social media.. guys are into gaming, girls into social media, more or less. most guys dont know anything about a car or an ATV.

you can blame that on the lazy parents this day in time, lord knows they would rather just, draw a check, and stuff themselves with fast food, and waist money of lottery tickets, and gambling. 

11 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

you can blame that on the lazy parents this day in time, lord knows they would rather just, draw a check, and stuff themselves with fast food, and waist money of lottery tickets, and gambling. 

ever so often, i do like to gamble., but went outside as a kid, still like it. kids are different today.

i invented a card game. DEKDOG. nine card no-peek nothing wild. used the last letters of every word. no one plays cards no more., dont shoot stick, pool,

or anything. dont play sports of any kind, an history is being re-written. just talking history. i got a football, and no one to give it too. i paid $75 an it cost $100 new or did,

probably less, since the market has dropped out.

Edited by LedFTed

On 1/1/2021 at 11:54 AM, shadetree said:

It's the thing of the future , better get on the band wagon and not left walking ,  with the inevitable   coming fall of the country , people are going to need something like this bike to get around at 90mpg , there ain't going to be no gas except for the elite and rich   ---   ironic ,  Mr Takeuchi / Honda developer from the beginning of Honda ATCs and ATVs , made air cooled bicycles after World War II for the people of Japan who had  no money and needed a way to get a round cheap

• Like 3

Next up mods , center kick stand and pull start 

Shade gave me the idea to attach the kick stand post to the bottom of the frame after cutting off the OEM kick stand , going to have to cut some on that kick stnd up post ,looking into keep both kick stands 

xvds3rkNS5yCxjvXA9okKw.jpg

F3U3F1IIS1a%EamCGFuCzQ.jpg

• Like 1