Fishfiles

Motorcycles and Gas Powered Bicycles

On 11/23/2021 at 7:26 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

this page is yours fish. nice pictures. 😀

a pedal bike is probably the one rig that I would consider for E-power these days...not an reasonable size solar rig to recharge,  etc.

just still so dang expensive and I really have no need for one..if I was in the city...sure..but out here in the sticks?...naw.

Love my ol Trail 90 for scooting around the property, taking rides on country roads, and touring small tourist towns on our vacation runs.

who knows what we're gonna need after the current crop of politicians gets done "not letting a good disaster go to waste" .

might be the ol 100mpg rigs are what we have to use a bit more.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bighanded said:

a pedal bike is probably the one rig that I would consider for E-power these days...not an reasonable size solar rig to recharge,  etc.

just still so dang expensive and I really have no need for one..if I was in the city...sure..but out here in the sticks?...naw.

I had a E-Zip electric bike , it was a $600 bike back when it was new , I got it used after the PO got a DWI on it in Gulf Port Mississippi , then I replaced the 2 lithium  batteries @ $300 each x 2 and they never lasted long either , 15 miles per battery ---- I cut the bike up and build a 2 stroker out of it , some of the new high performance electric bikes go for $5K and seen some  up to  $10K 

THZto9gHTwiAhmr4TqdlQQ.jpg

man I miss my sparkle naugha banana seat from my bike back when i was in Jr. High...my grandpap bought it for me to upgrade my full size touring bike..that and a set of high rise goat horn handlebars and I was almost as cool as the neighbors that bought the shorty Schwinn stingrays..they had the stick shift 5 speed center bar...me.. still a single speed coaster brake...but i was happy.

• Like 1

I took the gas bike  to Mandeville and rode the Lake Front , I think it is a little too loud for that spot , I was a little paranoid that  the Sheriff might show up and  bust my chops , there lots of Karen's out there on the weekend ---- I got a bike rack/carrier but it did not fit on it , if I get time I would like to make a cradle for the front tire to lock into , it rode good and I was driving 60 mph in the truck going there ---- getting ready to take it to bike night 

ZhnlgXWoRCuGsy+2ewWanQ.jpg

• Like 1