Fishfiles

Motorcycles and Gas Powered Bicycles

Who remembers the Rupp?
Rupp Industries was born in 1959 when Mickey Rupp began assembling and selling go-karts from his basement. Fast forward a couple of years and they went on hiring hundreds and selling big time.
Did you ever rode one?

image.png

Made a front fender from a motorcycle fender.  Not happy with  the paint color.  At least it is a solid mount  So many stories I heard of bad wipe outs from fenders folding up. Working on the rear.  Using the rear fender of the Yamaha , It is much wider.  

77E6FBAA-381A-421C-A14E-D3B7BBD064D1.jpeg

88E5C6AB-6A07-4D86-992C-36D5BAEE0CFD.jpeg

2CFAD600-5684-4619-855D-B9BC409C1636.jpeg

2CB23C8D-6D21-425B-8C51-573BAE711065.jpeg

• Like 1

Bike guy at the flea market came up with this jewel , but boy is he  proud of it , he wants $450 , it is a Worksman , i see this one goes for about $1,500 new ----

the frame is not very heavy duty looking , but what I like about it has heavier duty spokes and hubs , it has drum brakes that look like motorcycle type ( which  my pic doesn't show ) , it has a jack shaft with chain and sprocket drive , so an engine would be a pretty easy mod  ---- 

taking this project seriously , come a time soon ,  this could be my primary means of transportation for a multitude of reasons , LOL 

fMEj2+KYSRSHsLAGEytmEw.jpg