Fishfiles

Motorcycles and Gas Powered Bicycles

On October 25, 2022 at 12:42 PM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

That's one wicked looking critter..... And, Check out the leaf springs on the front..... I'm curious as to how it rides..... With those springs and no shocks.

• Like 1

finally finish fabricating the front and rear fenders.  Started with a front and rear Yamaha motorcycle fender.  Last problem to solve is that it idles high and I have not figured out yet , how to get it to idle down any more.  It has a carb upgrade that was supplied as a motor upgrade from the engine supplier 

65E932B0-FFF9-46F7-BE55-F41131A7FB68.jpeg

4A83A9BC-296E-4D00-9C45-42D1A9F30235.jpeg

CC9D8DF5-95C7-4B45-8E7E-6AB1BE19915D.jpeg

• Like 3

I gather you've already contacted the engine supplyer..... On that high idol issue ? Seems like if they supplied it as an up grade they would have done the research to make sure it was a good match....

Edited by _Wilson_™

6 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I gather you've already contacted the engine supplyer..... On that high idol issue ? Seems like if they supplied it as an up grade they would have done the research to make sure it was a good match....

Bikeberry supplied the engine kit  , which came with the stock carb and twist throttle and a second carb , never contacted them about the idol issue , but every time I contacted them on the many other issues I encountered along the way , they were no help ----  my guess is the air intake tube could be a problem by leaking or restricting  air , or the throttle cable length isn't right and it won't let it return all the way or maybe the stock head ---- got to remember this is 100% China junk 

This is the engine kit I have  pictured below , you can see it comes with two carbs ,  one carb is on the engine the other in the pic , the upgrade carb is a bigger carb -------  I couldn't use the high performance head in the pic with out doing some cutting and machine work to it ,  as it hit the frame , the pic shows the high performance head on the engine and another one in the pic , I have a totally different stock   head on the engine that is not pictured 

image.png

• Like 1

Like if I did not have enough projects , I am thinking seriously about buying this bike , and putting a engine on it ,  Why , I am asking myself the same thing 

I like the drum brakes front and back  and heavy duty spoke rims

image.png

• Like 2