Fishfiles

Motorcycles and Gas Powered Bicycles

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

You ready to build one 

image.png

What was the line coming from the muffler? to the fuel pump for.  Afterburner 😳😉

Okay.... So these two look close....waste gate... Comes to mind..... But I've never delt with a waste gate on a turbo plant ... In my opinion there a waste of money and not needed.... Seems like they have more to do with controlling emissions which just chokes an engine down... 

image.jpg

image.jpg

3 hours ago, 56Sierra said:

What was the line coming from the muffler? to the fuel pump for.  Afterburner 😳😉

My M.O. has always been : if you can't dazzle them with brilliance , then baffle them with B.- S. , but in this case ,  I ain't got nothing for you ??????  LOL  - overflow , vent , drain , flame thrower device 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, 56Sierra said:

On my remote control boat , that line would be to supply  pressure to the tank to make the fuel flow 

I knew the Triple 2 stroke came in 750, 500, 400, 250 , but did not know there was a 350 in 1971 -1974 

image.png

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

that got a chain driven blower?

• Like 1

On 12/30/2022 at 7:09 AM, Fishfiles said:

I knew the Triple 2 stroke came in 750, 500, 400, 250 , but did not know there was a 350 in 1971 -1974 

image.png

I remember seeing one of the 350 triples and rider slide off the road, down a gentle grassy embankment and stopping just a few feet from the lake.  By the time I got there to check on him, he was already back on the bike and gone.  The only thing left were scratches in the pavement and rolled up sod.  That turn was famous for having pea gravel scattered on the surface. 

• Like 1

Here's the road.  Dude was going right to left or going CCW around the turn.  Pea gravel was often used on the berms and when a driver cut the corner the gravel got kicked up on the road.  Probably didn't help that it was a decreasing radius turn.

Screenshot_20230101-063150_Maps.jpg

• Like 1

This is my atv riding buddy Vic's project he just finished , he use to have used car lots and has a dealer license , so this was a Jefferson Parish Sheriff bike he got at auction for $2,800, did some part changes , paint work and it came out sweet  

fullsizeoutput_10a7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10a5.jpeg

zAtEq+CDQiG%Y4cor6naiA.jpg

• Like 1

Suzuki Katana 1100 would be my guess , maybe early 1980s  

image.png

On January 9, 2023 at 5:47 PM, Fishfiles said:

1930s Henderson 6 cylinder 

image.png

Being an inline six.....and orientation of the engine .....I'm curious as to the torque... I know you know this ..... On a diesel an inline will out do a v configuration of equal size all day long..... Bet that sucker does a wicked twist ... When the throttle is opened fast.