Fishfiles

Motorcycles and Gas Powered Bicycles

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

actually looks like a well designed bike...dated tech, but practical and well built

2 hours ago, Bighanded said:

actually looks like a well designed bike...dated tech, but practical and well built

For me there is a thin line between " over restored " and restored , I think that York above ^^^^ is above and beyond what I would like to see , I like them a little more rustic 

41 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

when honda came out with the cb750, it all went down hill for all other motorcycles. then in the early '80's, honda came out with the v65 magna, it was the worlds first production motorcycle to hit the record book for being the fastest. i had a v65 magna, and let me tell ya..that was one heck of a bike, i named it '' the beast ''..lol. needless to say, i got rid of it fast..i was not ready to die just yet. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, shadetree said:

when honda came out with the cb750, it all went down hill for all other motorcycles. then in the early '80's, honda came out with the v65 magna, it was the worlds first production motorcycle to hit the record book for being the fastest. i had a v65 magna, and let me tell ya..that was one heck of a bike, i named it '' the beast ''..lol. needless to say, i got rid of it fast..i was not ready to die just yet. 

Yeppers !!  Much like the H2 was called the " Widow Maker " here in the USA and in the EU they called it the  Cercueil Volant , French for the  " Flying Coffin " , I have heard  the v65 was called the " Leg Breaker " , LOL 

• Like 2

Nicest chopper bicycle I ever seen >>>>>  look at that front end , Sugar Bear style 

image.png