PettyRage

A Guy and a Gal from NH/OR

I've been a long time lurker of forums for Cars/Trucks/ATV's etc., but have never come around to joining or posting. My lady thought it would be fun to post the progress of one of our project atv's, which I'll have up soon. Hoping to meet some friendly people and maybe even some local riders here in Oregon/PNW. I'm from New Hampshire, my lady is from Oregon, where we both live now. I've been riding atv's/motorcycles since a teenager. I just got her into riding these past few months, and we've taken on a good sized project so she can learn and ride with me.

• Like 3

Hi: Big Welcome Here (both of you) have fun -- be safe

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum! 

Swing by chat sometime...saw you pop in. We just hang out and chat and catch up.

• Like 3

Welcome Petty, see you were signed into the chat.  We talk about alot of things in there so join us sometime..

What do you have for ATV's?  And yes we like to see progress and pics on rebuilds....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bcsman said:

Welcome Petty, see you were signed into the chat.  We talk about alot of things in there so join us sometime..

What do you have for ATV's?  And yes we like to see progress and pics on rebuilds....

We'll have to hop in and chat some time for sure. We're just poking around the site right now. We have a 2001 TRX400EX and a 1992 TRX250X.

Welcome!

Definitely saved that one from the scrap yard... great job!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PettyRage said:

We'll have to hop in and chat some time for sure. We're just poking around the site right now. We have a 2001 TRX400EX and a 1992 TRX250X.

Missed you again in chat petty, give it a try sometime.  We talk about lots of stuff not just ATV's....

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! Friendly people you will 100% find here bud! Glad to see more and more sport quad riders joining!

• Like 2

if you have chat issues hit Bcs up...thought maybe you accessing  chat via a smart phone.... I've had issues with mine in the past... Bcs was a great help! 

• Like 2

Welcome to the site. It’s a great place with awesome people!

• Like 1

Oregon is a wonderful place to ride and explore. Visited the dunes last year, can't wait for the border to reopen so we can visit again...(have family there too).

• Like 1