oh400ex

Anyone want this thing? North Arkansas / Southern Missouri

If you were looking for a 300 Fourtrax project I may have a gem here.

"My husband has a 1993 Honda 4 trax. All time 4x4..... It needs a lot of work. We thought we could fix it up. He does ride it. Do to different issues we don't have time to work on it. Call or text.  [hidden information]. It's not pretty, but the right person they can get it running good. Price is $400. But money talks"

I would bet it could be picked up for $200.

If anyone wants I could get it for you. I would buy this if I had the money and space for it to sit.

120268897_174172794280591_7764780721189965623_n.jpg

Edited by oh400ex

you gonna bring it down if some one buys it ??..lol. i bet my bud would give 200 for it quick like if yer gonna deliver it ?..lol. hardest part will be getting plastics for it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shadetree said:

you gonna bring it down if some one buys it ??..lol. i bet my bud would give 200 for it quick like if yer gonna deliver it ?..lol. hardest part will be getting plastics for it. 

I'll bring it for cost of gas plus 10 and hour. Nothing free in this world. Let me know if you find it... i'll be in line behind ya😁

8 hours ago, oh400ex said:

I would buy this if I had the money and space for it to sit.

maybe i missed something ... but ^^^ you do, or don't have the money, or dry storage ? you posted a pic ... but no add .... most adds list the contact information... because the seller wants as many interested people to know as possible ... at least i would think so. 

6 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

maybe i missed something ... but ^^^ you do, or don't have the money, or dry storage ? you posted a pic ... but no add .... most adds list the contact information... because the seller wants as many interested people to know as possible ... at least i would think so. 

Do have money don't have storage to be technical about it 😅

This is in the original post lol

"My husband has a 1993 Honda 4 trax. All time 4x4..... It needs a lot of work. We thought we could fix it up. He does ride it. Do to different issues we don't have time to work on it. Call or text.  [hidden information]. It's not pretty, but the right person they can get it running good. Price is $400. But money talks"

"My husband" should have been your first clue. lol

The reason it is [hidden information] is because the seller posted on Marketplace and FB wants you to use their ecosystem.

Edited by oh400ex

doesn't sound like they wish to sell it... to me ...but if i was  you ... I'd grab  and list it here .... I'm sure it would sell fast, and you'd get a good hauling price ... lol .. or maybe do yet another build ?? that would be so cool-----

Edited by _Wilson_™

doesn't sound like they wish to sell it... to me ...but if i was  you ... I'd grad  and list it here .... I'm sure it would sell fast, and you'd get a good hauling price ... lol .. or maybe do yet another build ?? that would be so cool-----

I don't know what says to you they want to sell it lol 

If someone says the words "Money Talks" they are willing to make a deal IME

Would love to scoop it up but I don't want it to sit outside for years while I piddle around with everything else.
Hopefully it finds a good home and I would help however possible if a forum member wanted it.

well priced at $400... for one ... no telling how much money / hours would need to be added to the repair bill for the plastics fender flairs .. trunk lid, trunk rack  front rack .. new dash .. head lights .. .. if the engine, and drive train, plus the wire harness resembles the rest of the bike ... NO not for $400.... no way... $ 200. maybe ... 

7 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

well priced at $400... for one ... no telling how much money / hours would need to be added to the repair bill for the plastics fender flairs .. trunk lid, trunk rack  front rack .. new dash .. head lights .. .. if the engine, and drive train, plus the wire harness resembles the rest of the bike ... NO not for $400.... no way... $ 200. maybe ... 

If it runs at all it is worth 400 to me but everyone values things differently. I have a 4x4 300 tan parts bike that is all ragged out but will start in one kick lol

1 hour ago, oh400ex said:

If it runs at all it is worth 400 to me but everyone values things differently. I have a 4x4 300 tan parts bike that is all ragged out but will start in one kick lol

whats wrong with the starter ? or is it a dead battery ? 

2 hours ago, oh400ex said:

down here, you wont get more than 200 for it as it sits. if you part it out ?, sure..you will get that 400 easy. your talking to old guys here that KNOW more about these models than you could ever dream of..lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oh400ex said:

I have a 4x4 300 tan parts bike that is all ragged out but will start in one kick lol

i'd fix that tan 300 starting issue ... their a super tuff bikes (i'm SURE-----you know that) if you take care of them,  plus ... (if running it without a battery) .. will kill the charging system ... in fact ... instead, why not build it back up, and give a better home ?? hey! that would be another build .... pardon... but how many builds do you have going ... I've lost count----- 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I know as much as you do. Haven't heard back from them so it's probably gone.

1 hour ago, shadetree said:

down here, you wont get more than 200 for it as it sits. if you part it out ?, sure..you will get that 400 easy. your talking to old guys here that KNOW more about these models than you could ever dream of..lol.

Haha well said. Everyone sets their own value

I know this... if I didn't own a four-wheeler and was a kid with a few hundred bucks in my pocket I could be riding that thing lol

26 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i'd fix that tan 300 starting issue ... their a super tuff bikes (i'm SURE-----you know that) if you take care of them,  plus ... (if running it without a battery) .. will kill the charging system ... in fact ... instead, why not build it back up, and give a better home ?? hey! that would be another build .... pardon... but how many builds do you have going ... I've lost count----- 

Bought that tan thing in a "deal you can't refuse" sort of situation. Ragged out but one owner. Bad history kinda but at least I know the history anyway lol

Maybe someday I'll build a Fish machine with some tractor tires on it or something lol. Have no immediate plans that's for sure.

Between myself, dad, and my wife we have +10 utilities and 5 sports if you include a few parts bikes lol 

Also we have a few Honda scooters and small dirt bikes. I have spent my whole life collecting old Hondas

Projects wise I have the XR80, CR80, 450ER, 250/350x and that Foreman on the bench right now. Glorified oil change tech type work on people's SXS is starting to kick up as our Honda is backed up and I am known as one of the guys who will treat it like factory. Not looking for a money pit project... that is for sure.

16 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

Haha well said. Everyone sets their own value

I know this... if I didn't own a four-wheeler and was a kid with a few hundred bucks in my pocket I could be riding that thing lol

Bought that tan thing in a "deal you can't refuse" sort of situation. Ragged out but one owner. Bad history kinda but at least I know the history anyway lol

Maybe someday I'll build a Fish machine with some tractor tires on it or something lol. Have no immediate plans that's for sure.

Between myself, dad, and my wife we have +10 utilities and 5 sports if you include a few parts bikes lol 

Also we have a few Honda scooters and small dirt bikes. I have spent my whole life collecting old Hondas

Projects wise I have the XR80, CR80, 450ER, 250/350x and that Foreman on the bench right now. Glorified oil change tech type work on people's SXS is starting to kick up as our Honda is backed up and I am known as one of the guys who will treat it like factory. Not looking for a money pit project... that is for sure.

all USED atv's are money pits...question really is...just how much do you want to spend on it to make it right and new again ?..lol. my '03 trx450fm was trashed when i bought it, paid 300 bucks for it, got it from Fayetteville,ar. drove all the way there and back. i spent right at 5k into her, she's like a brand new '03 trx450fm to me, and i'll keep her ! :-). 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, shadetree said:

all USED atv's are money pits...question really is...just how much do you want to spend on it to make it right and new again?

Yep. I agree 100%

TRX450ER was purchased for 8 and will have almost another 8 in just parts to get it back to mostly right.

Foreman was purchased for 13 and will have (at minimum) another 15 including labor and parts. Hard to explain this to someone if they haven't lived it...

The original owner of the foreman for example would NEVER have paid to fix it right. It is in a good home

• Like 1

10 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i wasn't talking about the old number 3 bike , i was talking about your tan 4x4 300 kick start machine. 

9 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i'd fix that tan 300 starting issue ... their a super tuff bikes (i'm SURE-----you know that) if you take care of them,  plus ... (if running it without a battery) .. will kill the charging system ... in fact ... instead, why not build it back up, and give a better home ?? 

19 hours ago, oh400ex said:

10 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i wasn't talking about the old number 3 bike , i was talking about your tan 4x4 300 kick start machine. 

My fault. The tan (95?) only has a bad relay to keep it from electric starting. (Starts with a quarter) It needs a rear end but I have one sitting next to it. It needs time.

Edit: Old number 3 sold for $500 lol (allegedly)

Guess they had some interest. Four wheelers are hot right now but winter will put that out.

Edited by oh400ex

$500 ?? yea ... i reckon someone was hard up... lol! cause there going to put a Lot into it getting it back right, if they choose to do so ??

i take it your talking crossing the solenoid out ?? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i take it your talking crossing the solenoid out ?? 

The start with a quarter thing? Yeah.

Do you know another way to start with quarter? 😂

I can already hear someone typing "push the start button with a quarter" lol

• Haha 1

yea....a screw driver ... or you would on some of the big machines I've worked on... or you'd  come out with a badly cooked coin, and fingers ... and, i don't think you'd have to worry about those long fingers nails... lol 

being that bike is gone .... need to reply back to this thread .... lol....  ow we just wait for the next thread to pop up..... 

being that bike is gone .... need to reply back to this thread .... lol....  ow we just wait for the next thread to pop up..... 

and just how many threads have you started lately on atv builds ?..hmmmm ????..rofl. now that i think back a bit ?..i have not seen you post a build thread at all ?!..yer fired !!..rofl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i don't do builds thats what we have you for .. lol ..i  just do customizing on my own bike.. and repairs on the lot lizard . plus i don't mud mine ... lol. 

20 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i don't do builds thats what we have you for .. lol ..i  just do customizing on my own bike.. and repairs on the lot lizard . plus i don't mud mine ... lol. 

sooo..in other words..your just here for lip info...right ?..rofl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, shadetree said:

sooo..in other words..your just here for lip info...right ?..rofl.

Should it read " Lip Service " , sounds more politically correct !!! ----   LOL