Colbyntx

Hello from East Texas

I’m glad I found you guys.  I’m in the Piney Woods on the Louisiana border.   I use to belong to another forum that was good years ago.  Looks like most of those helpful people came here.  I have 3 older machines and need a little love from time to time.   I have a 1999 trx300 4X4, 2000 trx450S Foreman 4X4 & a 2007 trx420FM Rancher.  

• Like 3

welcome to our forums, glad ya found us !!. nothing but the best honda owners and mechanics here !.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Colbyntx said:

I’m glad I found you guys.  I’m in the Piney Woods on the Louisiana border.   I use to belong to another forum that was good years ago.  Looks like most of those helpful people came here.  I have 3 older machines and need a little love from time to time.   I have a 1999 trx300 4X4, 2000 trx450S Foreman 4X4 & a 2007 trx420FM Rancher.  

Welcome to the forum -------  We got a few things in common , I live close to a border in Louisiana and got pine trees around , I use to be on another forum , I got 300s and 450s ------   

16 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to the forum -------  We got a few things in common , I live close to a border in Louisiana and got pine trees around , I use to be on another forum , I got 300s and 450s ------   

Where you live Fish?

Welcome to ATV Honda Colbyntx! I worked in the Henderson & Longview area for a few years in the early thru the mid 80s. Fished Toledo Bend a bunch and spent many great weekends in LA. Great fishing and deer hunting in east TX, good folks too!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Colbyntx said:

Where you live Fish?

Lacombe , La. , on the northern side of Lake Ponchartrain , 15 miles from the eastern border with Mississippi 

8 hours ago, retro said:

Welcome to ATV Honda Colbyntx! I worked in the Henderson & Longview area for a few years in the early thru the mid 80s. Fished Toledo Bend a bunch and spent many great weekends in LA. Great fishing and deer hunting in east TX, good folks too!

Cool, I’m over just SE of Carthage so just down the road from LV & Henderson.  

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Lacombe , La. , on the northern side of Lake Ponchartrain , 15 miles from the eastern border with Mississippi 

I know the town.   I worked and covered half of Louisiana for 12 years.  I’m on the Texas side in Texas about 12 miles from Logansport, LA  That’s where the Sabine River becomes the TX/LA border line down to the Gulf.  

• Like 1