87Iroc

Neat Yamaha up here for sale...

What a neat little rig! Never seen that before...

Why didn't this kind of thing power take off?

I'm leaving...

Edited by oh400ex

3 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

is it the yamaha terrapro.... the pic won't load on my end. 

yes

• Like 1

Guy has like 4 of them but this is only one with matching finish mower for it.  Think the plain atv is going for like 2800 or something.  First time I saw this one for sale it was over 5k.  Dropped price now.  Very neat.  

1 minute ago, 87Iroc said:

Guy has like 4 of them but this is only one with matching finish mower for it.  Think the plain atv is going for like 2800 or something.  First time I saw this one for sale it was over 5k.  Dropped price now.  Very neat.  

yeah...they did not make many..and when you do find one in good shape ?, they wont be cheap !.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

dang..... I'd love to see the pic .... 

See if this works for you image.png

• Thanks 1

nah.... but, thank you, for trying.. some pics just will not load ...  I'm glad to hear some of those are still running around out there....

Now he’s trying to sell without attachments for 3k.  I think he has several. 

449AA490-57BA-4E3B-A5B9-1664340165DD.png

A machine that was only made two years and was most likely a very limited number run , wouldn't be a good machine to get into to , parts are going to be very rare and hard to come by , if at all , then with a pto on it , I would be a lot hard and more expensive to fix when it breaks , get a tractor if you want a pto 

• Like 2

sweet! ..... I've always liked those ....but i think they ran only two years ... and his add is kind of offf, it's not pto driven.... but rather a pto drive option, but it does look good! .... I'm not too much into yamaha's ... but if i couldn't own a honda a yammy would be next!, i can't see giving $3000 ... bet a colector would jump on it... IF? in that good of shape. 

22 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

A machine that was only made two years and was most likely a very limited number run , wouldn't be a good machine to get into to , parts are going to be very rare and hard to come by , if at all , then with a pto on it , I would be a lot hard and more expensive to fix when it breaks , get a tractor if you want a pto 

I agree Fish.  They are neat but feel they are museum pieces.  For that price you could get a tractor that could bush hog with a loader

• Like 1

We had one at the bike shop i worked at back in early 91. Think they had a similar one called the Pro Hauler as well.

• Like 1

Yep, it was called a pro-hauler. Googled it and got hits.

It looks lie they made some variant of that for a while. The early ones looked like a slightly stretched ATV with a tiny bed instead of a rear rack.