Mr. Brian

Thanks for having me as a member

Disabled Vet making Game Calls, and alot of other stuff from wood. You know, boxes, canoes amd that sort of thing. 

I have a 2010 Foreman 500 ES since new. Never been pastthe floorboards in the water or mud.

Nwvwr had an issue aside from a battery and a mouse eating a wire. 

Thanks for the admit and I'll post issue in the forum

Thanks in advance for any help you can share.

BRIAN 

• Like 4

Welcome to the forums Mr.Brian , thank you for your service !    Been playing with a crow call on the patio , smart birds ...  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to the forums Mr.Brian , thank you for your service !    Been playing with a crow call on the patio , smart birds ...  

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all!

Fishfiles, Crows are fun...NEVER shoot the first one coming over you. Learn to imitate their distress call and get ready to burn some powder.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. Brian said:

Thanks for the warm welcome y'all!

Fishfiles, Crows are fun...NEVER shoot the first one coming over you. Learn to imitate their distress call and get ready to burn some powder.

Duck and animal calls would make a great subject for a thread ,  we got a chat thread , would like to hear about your hobby , maybe start a thread after you tell us about your issue in a thread 

• Like 1

Thanks for the invite to chat. I'll have to pass for tonight. Got some killer meds I've already taken so in just a bit I'll be out of it qorse than normal...LOL.

Goodnight!

• Like 1

Hey Mr Brian welcome to our forum.  Also as others have said thank you for your service.  Yes as indicated we would love to have you stop by our chat, we talk about all sorts of topics, the best time is usually evening, give us a holler.....

• Like 1

Mr. Brian , the  Chat Room is listed on the right side of the home page banner , if there is a number next to chat , it represents the number of members in chat at the time  ----  what I was mentioning before is the Chat thread , it is a sub-topic for off -topic threads , scroll down on the home page and clip on chat 

When I first got that crow call , it was like I was the Pied Piper of crows , I blow my buddies' minds when I called in 50 crows into the trees in my yard and they were cutting up , worked about 5 times that I call in a " murder " of crows ( the name of a flock of crows = murder , go figure !!! ) ,  but I went to the well too many times on them , they will still come , but  now send a scout or two over to check it out and stay on the perimeter of the yard  --- got to learn that distress call you mentioned ----- when I was a kid my dad had a crow  with a split tongue and he could say a few words , I don't shoot the crows  , but  armadillos and coyotes are on my list and snakes 

Brian

Welcome to the Forum!

Boy, if you make canoes and calls I would love to see a few pictures

Vet here too (fist bump)

Look forward to hearing from you